Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.1

[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.1

First Hotfix post Update is brought to you by Onslaught crashes! You can expect more Hotfixes as we continually monitor and fix.

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Removed the Lua puzzle room tile from Onslaught. Given the spawning logic of Onslaught this would be a dramatic re-occurrence beyond our intended rarity for Forma.
  • Removed a Grineer Sealab tileset from Onslaught. The Submersible water volumes do not function in the Sanctuary.
  • Removed Crates that were dropping spoils in Sanctuary Onslaught; replaced with 100% grass fed simulation friendly standard crate spawns now.
  • End of Mission screen now displays ‘Elite Onslaught Summary’ when playing Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. 
  • Onslaught pickups will now be heard by other players when in radius. 
  • Fixed a plethora of crashes related to Host Migrations, Conduits, etc, in Onslaught.
  • Fixed Onslaught Conduits not spawning if a Host Migration occurs. 
  • Fixed Onslaught HUD being pre-translated into the Host's language.
  • Fixed Clients possibly getting stuck with Mesa’s Peacemaker active if they fall into a pit.
  • Fixed missing Onslaught Conduit FX transition and lingering white screen if you moved away from the Conduit as it spawned.
  • Fixed intro Simaris transmission not playing for Clients when initially loading into Onslaught.
  • Fixed incorrect End of Mission Simaris transmission when completing between 3 & 5 Onslaught zones.
  • Fixed missing door frames in Orokin Onslaught tile.

Changes

• Blooming Peculiar Mod is now tradable.
  • Supra Vandal is now tradable. 
  • Removed unintended Operator Amp parts from Quills Offerings. 

Fixes:

• Fixed crashes related to enemy ragdolling. 
  • Fixed seeing numerous of the same TennoGen Syandana displayed as a filepath. Attempting to purchase this would result in an error.
  • Fixed the Hystrix not leaving behind “quill” holes.
  • Fixed seeing unowned Eidolon Shards in the ‘Focus Conversion’ screen.
  • Fixed cases of post process FX not working in Captura.
  • Fixed wonky Leaderboard score formatting after viewing Obstacle Course Leaderboard.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Khora’s  Whipclaw.

I sure hope endgame doesn't become mods that add no stat bonus. I would prefer slotting Sure Shot or Lasting Sting over peculiar mods. I feel like they are about as useful as Hush, Silent Battery, or Suppress. Perhaps mods such as Peculiar Serration that gave 165% damage but also gave a cool effect would be more interesting (Restrict players from putting Peculiar versions with Vanilla versions ala Primed Mods).

vor 2 Minuten schrieb --Q--Voltage:

I sure hope endgame doesn't become mods that add no stat bonus. I would prefer slotting Sure Shot or Lasting Sting over peculiar mods. I feel like they are about as useful as Hush, Silent Battery, or Suppress. Perhaps mods such as Peculiar Serration that gave 165% damage but also gave a cool effect would be more interesting (Restrict players from putting Peculiar versions with Vanilla versions ala Primed Mods).

or just add a slot for them .. Special effects are niice if they have their own slot

Archived