Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, YeAhx_ said:

No, because that person who left a dot will definitely edit and post something much better than just "eidolon fixes when"

Check my post sweetheart, just updated it.

Also, not sure why you're defending that sort of behavior of leaving garbage posts in an attempt to be first, other than the fact that you probably do it yourself LUL

1 minute ago, FelixGrief said:

Check my post sweetheart, just updated it.

Also, not sure why you're defending that sort of behavior of leaving garbage posts in an attempt to be first, other than the fact that you probably do it yourself LUL

I'm not defending them at all. Also that garbage post was edited and its actually something now. Just like your updated one.

1 minute ago, ChochyGames said:

why can't we save everytime we go through a portal? it'd stop us getting to a high zone and then losing it all

Very much this.  Another 10 waves and Zero rewards. No progress saved, no focus earned, no mission rewards... And I didntt even crash.

Pathetic.

ok i dont get it why there is no option to leave the sanctuary mission, have to let the efficiency timer run out to let you leave? was just in a mission where 2 guys was complaining the whole time to leave, please come up with a better solution, hint look at defense missions for the solution

oh and while you are at it do the same for survival and excavations missions too

Archived