Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.1

[DE]Megan

I 'may' have found another bug in onslaught

So... it seems like I am was the only one stupid enough to do this:

The moment I got into the portal I used my operator, causing me to stay behind while my team got onto the new tileset. My Operator was basicly unuseable because she was in a constant state of slow-motion and well... when we let it finish by letting the efficiency run out I got nothing... RIP Khora Systems.

1 hour ago, Proximity_Clockwork_X157 said:

Yep. I'm ok with the 25k on Brilliant Shards, but Radiants for 40k.... It feels like D.E. trolling, cuz it couldn't be 50k.

The synthetic shards from the onslaught give 5k

If we want a smooth transition from tileset to a completely different tileset why not despawn all the enemies first before opening the portal in Onslaught?

The crash seem to always cause by loading new tileset while spawning numbers enemies.

hace 1 hora, --Q--Voltage dijo:

I sure hope endgame doesn't become mods that add no stat bonus. I would prefer slotting Sure Shot or Lasting Sting over peculiar mods. I feel like they are about as useful as Hush, Silent Battery, or Suppress. Perhaps mods such as Peculiar Serration that gave 165% damage but also gave a cool effect would be more interesting (Restrict players from putting Peculiar versions with Vanilla versions ala Primed Mods).

This ^

You call this CHALLENGE, but is NOT.
Rewards and they droprates is UGLY.
Who need useless Relics, Scenes and other useless stuff? We need Khora but she have about 7% droprate and lesser - Seriously?
DE please, play your new content by yourself about 8 hours and only when release it to players.

Archived