Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.1

[DE]Megan

So ran a 10 wave onsalught because at that point no matter how much we killed the efficiency won't go up 

It's not like as if we are killing low levels they are upscaled as well.

More over i ended getting 3 relics and 900 endo  from all that -_-

You happy with yourselves, DE? Sanctuary is UNPLAYABLE after Wave 3. It will crash no matter what, it is ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED.
So, headaches, and massive amounts of mastery/focus lost is on you.
There's no redemption even after you fix this unless you intend on giving players who crashed during this all the points they've lost.
Then its all forgiven.

3 minutes ago, PlagueSeeker said:

You are the equivlent of RNGesus, thank you.

I had a problem finding them, but then I looked it up, and turns out it only spawns at the mountains. I didn't meant to be a d1ck, I just hoped that you didn't knew about the spawn locations, so that my rambling could help. But I see this is not the chase.

And RNGeesus... Pls don't mention Him. He tends to hate me. :/

Could we see a fix for host migration issues for Onslaught please? Did 7 waves, only for 3 of us to lose the host and then the connection to everyone else...losing all progress and rewards - including any and all focus gained. Very frustrating.

Until this gets sorted, I'd strongly suggest to everyone that you run solo or with friends. Other than connection issues, the mode so far feels pretty solid although personally I'd up the Convergence timer to 50 seconds at least.

Sooo, it is on purpose that I have to stick with Nidus, so I can group the non-infested enemies together? They tend to go in random directions, and spawning like an instict race. Only the infested can make me sustain the effiency (here i go again, complaining about the drain, yes), the other faction are spread out in groups of 3 or 5.
This is only worrying, cuz the drain increases, and without some nuke setups, I can't sustain neither keep increasing the kills/second.

Essentially, you always try to make that impression that is improtant to be versitaile, and use as many different tactics as possible and not stick to the same strategy. Well, this so called Ons[laugh]t mode is only requiring some nuking and a frame that doesn't get rekt fast. Thus making AoE a must. That will make the usable weapons' list very short, and even shorter that are rivenless setups. So, embrace your new meta squad of Vaubans, Niduses, Lenz's, Maiming Strikes, etc... Of course, if you can see it between the crash reports lul. [Rant over, out]

kuva scalling yestarday 

khora 

1 fine 

2 fine

3 differnt buffs for each mod? no reason to move if from attack mod atm

4 make it bigger at base and speed up the animation litterly takes loke 4 secs to cast the damn thing 

its also kinda useless aginst all faction exept the infested 

Cool beans. Gonna be sinking my teeth into this stuff soon. And by soon I mean when the crashes cease. When's the shift coming for Scythes to use Heavy Blade stances? 

And on that note... what'll happen to certain pre-existing Zaw scythes? Look at this thing, it's tiny. It barely qualifies as a hatchet or sickle 

https://imgur.com/a/CdZwvPw

For how long have zaws named "YOUR MOM" been unlinkable in chat?  My other zaws do not have this problem, and this change must have been recent.

Edit - For science I made another zaw, "YOUR DAD" is also unlinkable.  At least this stupidity isn't sexist?

This hasn't fixed anything for me, I still crash like crazy. Just lost all rewards and all affinity gained twice...

It's not the crashes that frustrate me the most, but the fact that there's no system that would mail me my earned rewards and that nothing keeps track of my overall progress in there. Even if you manage to reconnect before your team loses without you, you still lose all affinity gained. That's absurd.

Archived