Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.1

[DE]Megan

I think we had enough 'Onslaught keeps crashing', 'Onslaught gives crappy rewards' and 'Kuva scaling please' here.

They're probably working on fixing the issues with Onslaught, btw you should probably just play the game instead of complaining about the fact that Khora is so 'hard to get' and with Kuva Survival the problem lies in players being able to cheese it.

Gara for example can use her 2 in the pods for the beginning and later on, after the last buff she got (which I am personally thankful for), she is capable of creating a safe zone for all players, regardless of how high the enemy level is. Combine this with some other Frames like Loki and you'll probably be able to go into Kuva Survival for several hours without much effort and thus get much Kuva without much effort.

i know people knows about this problem, but i have the same issue when the conduit portal is respawning my game loses framerates and my game get stuck on in game while my friends are still playing, plz solve this issue, its so fustrating giving a lot of time to the new game mode, just to lose all your rewards. 

PD: one adivce i give to this gamemode, is that every zone completed the interface of the mission deploys a list of the rewards, and gives it to the player, and does not loses anything till that moment; i went to a 9 zones round, got khoras systems, and when i entered the 10th zone i lost everything bc i needed to restart the game bc of the reason it got stuck on a frame. So fustrating.

1 hour ago, jensenbeach772 said:

how do you extract from Onslaught ? Because 2 times now in a group beat Wave 8 then i stop and didn't get my rewards

you need to either fight as futile fight to 0 efficency or stop killing stuff, once the efficency hits 0 the mission is complete.

I just did a 10 zone onslaught and then my host decided to cash in and leave.
Afterwards we did not get put back in the mission, we just ported to the ship.

I did not receive any rewards that i got in the mission which makes me very sad since i had 2 khora chassis and 1 blueprint!

Please tell me if this will be rolled back?

3 minutes ago, Razeal95 said:

I just did a 10 zone onslaught and then my host decided to cash in and leave.
Afterwards we did not get put back in the mission, we just ported to the ship.

I did not receive any rewards that i got in the mission which makes me very sad since i had 2 khora chassis and 1 blueprint!

Please tell me if this will be rolled back?

Nope.

45 minutes ago, IchBinKain said:

I think we had enough 'Onslaught keeps crashing', 'Onslaught gives crappy rewards' and 'Kuva scaling please' here.

They're probably working on fixing the issues with Onslaught, btw you should probably just play the game instead of complaining about the fact that Khora is so 'hard to get' and with Kuva Survival the problem lies in players being able to cheese it.

Gara for example can use her 2 in the pods for the beginning and later on, after the last buff she got (which I am personally thankful for), she is capable of creating a safe zone for all players, regardless of how high the enemy level is. Combine this with some other Frames like Loki and you'll probably be able to go into Kuva Survival for several hours without much effort and thus get much Kuva without much effort.

Ues kora can cheese it but even without cheese 4 man squad frost nekros banshee rhino can make it two 2 hour pretty easy its just its supposed to be endless and theres no point staying past 20 the reward to time spent decrease drasticly after that. And most the camplaints im see for onslot is more on the they cant play it cuase of bug or arnt getting the reward becuase of bug they want to play but littarley cant.

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I sure hope endgame doesn't become mods that add no stat bonus. I would prefer slotting Sure Shot or Lasting Sting over peculiar mods. I feel like they are about as useful as Hush, Silent Battery, or Suppress. Perhaps mods such as Peculiar Serration that gave 165% damage but also gave a cool effect would be more interesting (Restrict players from putting Peculiar versions with Vanilla versions ala Primed Mods).

I’d rather have them not be mods in the first place. I don’t want to max out another serration just to add a pointless visual effect.

3 minutes ago, Doomsknight said:

Great work, but I still need to remind you guys why SCALING KUVA reward is needed in kuva survival : Because every squad just rush to extraction point at 20 min (why fighting Lv 60+ mobs just to get the same 200 kuva ?)

People!!! Upvote this guy’s comment! Kuva survival is nothing more than scenery change to kuva farming. It does not give you more kuva than kuva runs. It needs some scaling to give players an incentive to stay, otherwise it won’t become a reliable way to farm kuva. Floods and standard runs still give you loads more kuva when considering the small amount of time spent during each run.

Is it just me or do the level 80+ Elite onslaught enemies feel really underwhelming compared to the rest of the start chart when you reach the 80s and above in sorties or endless missions. I mean even at the 150s the heavy gunners weren’t becoming the bullet sponges they usually are in the simulacrum. Did DE secretly try to fix the broken scaling? Or is this some kind of oversight and the enemy levels aren’t actually accurate.

I was hoping Onslaught would go a lot higher, but currently its almost impossible to go beyond room 14 even with veteran squad, no resource drops from enemies and crashes/laggy a lot when the portal comes... Also, many tilesets with less enemies respawn it seems or they get stuck, i dont know, doesnt seem fair. I'm good with drop chance of items.

Plus, DE listen your community and scale kuva endless.

Archived