Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Zaw - Many Bugs

MopUpCrewman

The new zaw nikana:

• Clips through it's own sheath when running.
  • Has the Dragon Nikana's exclusive attachment at the end of it floating awkwardly.
  • Has duplicated sugatras (which actually looks really cool, perhaps make it an option in the future?). The extra sugatra comes from being attached to the sheath.

5c7a29ff19a583e4ceb952312fcfd14b.png

65S5y41.jpg

Also struggles with KWATH grip.

Number 2 is static: it doesn't follow sword movement and floats around the sheath.

Dunno if Number 3 is a bug, but if we keep it, can we at least make it tinted through accessories color picker (or not through the accent color section)?

Aye, having the same issues as above though I don't personally use sugatras at the present time so haven't experienced that gem, however as previously mentioned I am seeing the same dangly thing at the end of the sheath hovering freely in the air. Figured it'll be fixed soon, but still wanted to check if a report was already made.

My personal build for it is Sepfahn+Kwath+Jai II but from the previous reports it seems to be problems exclusively with the Sepfahn strike itself.

An additional graphical glitch I noticed today...

When you have your nikana equipped and go into extraction, the blade will sit in the right hand like normal, but the sheath will hover in the air in front of the left similarly to what ossymandrill and Cythphn reported for the staff variant.