Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

[DE]Megan

I know I'm a bit late to the punch with this, but what are you doing with putting the BP on rotation C, DE? You're killing me here.

You seem to be forgetting your past decisions a lot lately, There's a reason you never did that! Because it exponentially increases the grind from what might be an acceptable timeframe for some, to actually sitting in the same gamemode for 20-40 hours waiting for the last part to drop.

Actually do the math on this please. (Or better yet, grind the frames out yourself before you release them so you have an idea of how you're making us toil like dogs :angry: I'm kidding. I know you tested the grind for Khora thoroughly. It's the most reasonable explaination I can see for her release delays.)  1200 seconds to get to a C rotation. Then consider your drop rates here. Two items at 5%. Consider the maximum range of time grinding it will take some players to get this stuff. (177±59 C Rotations) It's unacceptable. This is just for the regular mode's drop rates too.

You know that people actually want to target and obtain gear, particularly warframes, not -passively- aquire them during play over what might be a period of several months or years in the case of weekend warriors? You use that model for other stuff, like focus. If you're going with this angle at least make the parts tradeable so we don't have to kill ourselves and can pawn duplicates away for what we're having garbage luck getting drops for.

Group play is way to risky with people still crashing quiet often. Solo it seems to run stable the problem here is that the spawn rate and efficiency gain is so low that even reaching just C rotation can be quiet hard depending on what frame you use and how lucky you are with tilesets and spawns.

And please remove the moon tileset from the rotation! That one is really awful with enemies getting stuck or lost all over the damn place.

And here I am once again, Another bug. (mut be getting pretty tired of me by now)

Pretty straightforward this time.
Not being able to enter the starting area.

Spoiler

InAZv8L.jpg

aMZPfg2.jpg

uLN3zI2.jpg

xfCTqdV.jpg

Also encountered a few horrendous people, who thought the entire sanctuary was theirs, and bossed me around not to kill anything.

It's tempting, but I'll not post it publically here.
To... 'protect the innocent?' ... I guess?

Because after all, I am the monster.

I should stop now, sorry

13 hours ago, Whitetiger62512 said:

I am hoping the next fix is the glitch where the portal does not open for a bit leaving you sitting there watching your efficiency slowing draining. Most times that this happens I lose 10-20% per a portal.

I second this

is it normal to slow down or freeze when portal opens ? Pls  fix there  is a glitch where the portal does not open for a bit leaving you sitting there watching your efficiency slowing draining. Most times that this happens I lose 10-20% per a portal.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

Hi, may I ask what happens if you don't make it to the starting portal in time? same extraction or death again?^^

Hello. Didn't know how to report bugs however found a rare bug that might be explained that you didn't implement it to do it. I put a plague grip on a nikana zaw and found a double attatchment with a floating wisp at the end of the sheath. After taking a strike one of the attatchments stay floating in the air. Although I like the 2 attatchments and is a harmless bug, could you fix please. Screenshots below.

https://puu.sh/A7EsB/707a1c8b25.png
https://puu.sh/A7EqD/6ade101d6d.png
https://puu.sh/A7EmG/eb3b84cfd5.png

While I appreciate all the fixes to Onslaught, please fix Khora:

• Make Khora's 1 do a lot more damage or turn it into an exalted whip, and make it actually hit intended targets in front of you, also make melee mods (crit/speed/reach) affect it
  • Make mods put on the Venari Kavat actually work (Pounce, Hunter XXX, etc)
  • Increase the damage of Strangledome by 25%
  • Make Khora's 2 pull multiple mobs instead of one at a time, like Nidus, but do it slower

Why? To be honest, I'd rather just spin to win with my melee weapon than use anything other than Khora's 3 right now. 

Problems that is still occuring,

1. The new game mode is still crashing after a few Zones. Or permanent freezes. (both normal and elite mode) 
  2. BGM in scantuary onslaught still not playing.
  3. The tilesets are in the same rotation in Elite mode. Derelict>corpus ship> corpus ice planet> Void tower>...idk whats beyond that cuz game keeps freezing or crashing...instead of getting randomized. Normal mode is okay. 

Once more i Find myself asking:

Why isn't there a Public Testserver for new Warframe Content. Even a lot of really small games like Planetside 2 have a PTS, where they can let actual clients test sh*t, so it doesn't hit the fan at supersonic speed.

Even just a few days of playertesting could very easily avoid Fiascos like the Sanctuary Crashfest T.T

Also: Another alleged endless endgame mission, that gives 0 incentive to go further than one full rotation.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little sad here. :*(

PS: Khora Droprates make me wonder if it's actually faster to just farm some plat and buy her instead of going for the grind :S

Archived