Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Galehann said:

Thanks ! :D

Much love for the sanctuary onslaught, amazing new gamemod, I'm loving it !

Anyway, would it be possible to get some sort of extraction to leave whenever we want to ?

Just stay behind, according to the patch notes you should be able to keep your current loot.

8 minutes ago, Galehann said:

Anyway, would it be possible to get some sort of extraction to leave whenever we want to ?

Highlighted the part for you.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

Hope this helps!~

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Galehann:

Thats what they fixed.

• Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

This may need to be made clear in-game, not just in patch notes. I haven't actually played yet, though, so if that is already done, good on you guys!

11 minutes ago, Galehann said:

Geting rewards every 5mins 20secs
Its much easier grind relics on defense...
7% chance to get Khora part after 20+ mins? rly?
And there r reeealy bad thingy, if ur m8s have potato PC u just staying on place, waiting for portal apper, there no mobs spawn, but efficiency falls... mb add pause for loading for ppl with potatos? or just freeze efficiency till u get in.

I like this mode, but jeez, it's feels like Bounties before rework, where u get 1 reward after whole Bounty. thats sucks :<

Just now, RayzExile said:

Geting rewards every 5mins 20secs
Its much easier grind relics on defense...
7% chance to get Khora part after 20+ mins? rly?
And there r reeealy bad thingy, if ur m8s have potato PC u just staying on place, waiting for portal apper, there no mobs spawn, but efficiency falls... mb add pause for loading for ppl with potatos? or just freeze efficiency till u get in.

I like this mode, but jeez, it's feels like Bounties before rework, where u get 1 reward after whole Bounty. thats sucks :<

They want people to buy khora (which I did, just in case something happens where I would have had to *be there* for my opinion to matter). Otherwise you have to grind. 

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

Outside of game crashes, sadly another bug would be with the conduit itself either not teleporting correctly or somehow operator mode sending me back to the spawn. The only way I could work around was not make it into the next conduit and let the mission kill me and revive in correct zone, but now my workaround is likely going to kick me out before Rotation C drop.:facepalm:

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank god.

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

Outside of game crashes, sadly another bug would be with the conduit itself either not teleporting correctly or somehow operator mode sending me back to the spawn. The only way I could work around was not make it into the next conduit and let the mission kill me and revive in correct zone, but now my workaround is likely going to kick me out before Rotation C drop.:facepalm:

I know it's a SImaris simulation and that's why enemies just appear out of nowhere in front of us but I think it would be cool if they appeared as if they were brought by the cephalon himself (I'm assuming he's a he) using some not-so-flashy-but-still-appropiate-special-effect, kind of like in fissures but without all the dramatic sound and flashes, just some fancy simulacrum effect, like the one when enemies are captured or something :v

ALSO! In the new Nikana Zaw, zugatras are duplicating and look weird. I don't think other Zaws have this issue.

I'm not sure what happend, but because the update released during my onslaught run I wasn't able to rejoin my squad after the crash. I lost quite some stuff... Are rewards due to crashes going to be given to players? In the same way ordis would sometimes give items that the player "dropped" during their mission?

-Thanks for the fixes tho!

:3

Archived