Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

[DE]Megan

ok this is new, (for me) just did a sanctuary mission and after going through portal sumaris keeps telling me to go through? and after 15 sec of being on the other side my screen turned white, i could still hear the team killing stuff and i can hear myself attack but cant see anything but white, what is going on?

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conduits now automatically closes in 30 seconds after spawning. If you take too much of your sweet time getting to the Conduit, you will be auto-extracted with your spoils intact. This is also our intended extraction mechanism for those who do not wish to go on - simply stay behind! 

Yes you get to extract but you don't get the reward from the last stage you completed >.>

I was running warframe smoothly at 30fps before the hotfix, but right after I loaded into after the hotfix, as soon as I got to the login screen my fps starts rapidly decreasing. I got to about 3fps. I have tried to restart my computer, and relaunch warframe several times as well. ;-;

As it was already mentioned, there is one bug where conduit appears later than it is supposed to and second where after going to next zone, screen stays white and nothing but chat (and map after pressing 'm') is visible. Nonetheless it's a really good game mode and I hope those issues will get fixed soon.

Good update! Liking the mode, but a bug, and a suggestion:

Bug: If you stand on the node thing right before it opens, it'll put you through, but think you didn't continue. So Simaris will get pissed, and say time's running out, as the timer counts down. When it hits 0, you'll whitescreen... But you'll still be in the mission. You can move around/attack/chat etc, just can't see anything.

FIX: If you go into operator mode, it fixes the white screen, and you can continue as normal.

As for the suggestion, make it clearer to the user that you have to go through the wave to get the rewards. So I did 8 waves with my squad, then waited the 30 seconds at the end of the 8th. We extracted, but without the C reward. It wasn't clear that we needed to go through, then wait until wave **9** ended to get the reward.

Please have efficiency degradation stop when timer hits 0 for next conduit. There have been multiple times where it takes forever for the portal to open and I lose the reward because efficiency reached 0 first.

6 minutes ago, Ku180 said:

As it was already mentioned, there is one bug where conduit appears later than it is supposed to and second where after going to next zone, screen stays white and nothing but chat (and map after pressing 'm') is visible. Nonetheless it's a really good game mode and I hope those issues will get fixed soon.

Had that happen, figured out that going operator fixed it.

You still haven't fixed the spawns. Normally, I like fighting grineer but I rather fight infested all because of the number of spawns I can kill. Playing solo, I can kill over 300 infested in a round, and usually a third of that with grineer or corpus. Corrupted is usually okay enough. I get "S" ranks every single time and yet I can't complete the first C rotation (8th round), unless I get lucky with the spawns and tile set. This is not a skill base mode, it's rng based as it stands right now.

2 минуты назад, AugmentedJustice сказал:

This is ridiculous. I should be able to play this solo and still have a high enemy spawn. efficiency goes down WAY WAY to fast and i'm getting sufficient KPS. Please fix this. 

This mode for High-Level builds. If you don`t know, how to anigilate all enemy in 30 meters by 3 seconds, leave this mode, upgrade your rivens, take the BEST weapons, and comeback, if you dare ...

If not - just farm platinum and buy warframe and weapons.

Just now, PROTOTYPEman said:

This mode for High-Level builds. If you don`t know, how to anigilate all enemy in 30 meters by 3 seconds, leave this mode, upgrade your rivens, take the BEST weapons, and comeback, if you dare ...

If not - just farm platinum and buy warframe and weapons.

Nidus + Zarr. I know how to and you coming off as an elitist. there IS something wrong with the spawns. 

8 minutes ago, AhrixIWNl said:

I did a few missions to test it, you do not have to, you will get the drop right after the portal appears.

Not as far as I saw. We finished 8 waves, but only got 3 rewards, nothing from the C rotation. vW9dNth.jpg

28ECEC185A7DCDF1E1A9A930CD2FE7978D9EC93CJust had a host migration in onslaught and lost all my rewards, including a khora BP. Pretty disappointed with it so far, and please reduce the drain on higher levels!

Well the Hot fix has a opposite affect, now I can no longer log into Warframe and join my Clan mates. On the launcher it just keeps saying;

Update Failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

I tried loging on both my Laptop and Desktop with this issue.

When you are done with fixing new gamemode please come to Khora's set ^_^

I'm sorry but her 4th ability is... bad. Also would be cool to receive any information of what my cat does. I dont know when he heals me or when he dissarms or who is dissarmed. Could you add some animations? Blind burst? Green healing waves?

Passive - we came upon one passive like that and we all know how it went. Can we just change it?

Her animations of the whip should also hit where yo uare currently looking since you are moving a lot in Warframe or make it a hitscan or increse the "boom" radious.

Second ability would take some range and fixes... also bonus damage cought enemies would be cool.

Love the cat idea. Just make it work perfectly, dont leave it till next year or next 2 year Warframe reworks. Do it by one go, change it, make ppl happy and do not come back to this... or do not use augments to repair it please :)

Archived