[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

dunno if it's a common occurrence, but my frames drop from 120 to 10 when the portal appears. Is this an optimisation glitch?

• Upvote 1

thanks for the new game mode, but could you increase the drop chance of rewards that matter in normal onslaught? I did an hour run and only got endo and some relics that I already had a bunch of 

So, there's a slight issue. When you're waiting for the portal to spawn it's pretty obviously a loading screen as it loads the next area, but there's a huge issue, if you have a slower computer it takes a long time to load, the entire time your efficiency is counting down, AND no enemies are spawning!

Host migrated in Onslaught, shows empty progress after it kicked me and 2 other players in Orbiter...

Edited by FuzzyRamen
  • Upvote 1

So, just had a host migration problem in the Sanctuary assault. Got through wave 8, the conduit spawned RIGHT ON TOP OF ME, so I was forced to wave 9. The host left, but others decided to come along...

We were all stuck waiting for the host migration to finish, staring at our landing craft.... until suddenly Simaris kicked us all out, S rank performance, ZERO rewards. Not even any affinity on the weapons I used!

Edited by Mujaki
  • Like 1

Last 2 runs i tried ended the same way:

the portal didn't spawn at wave 4

One was on elite and one was on the regular.

Thanks DE for the update, especially towards the extraction strategy for onslaught; really didnt want to be stuck in there when i had to get to work in about 30 mins this morning lol

I love this new game mode.

Suggestions: It would be really nice to see the drop table change every week, at least rotate the relics and throw in some interesting things every so often. You know, keep things fresh :p

BUGS: So far a very very noticeable one, and borderline game breaking bug. Once the Timer reaches 0, and the Conduit is supposed to spawn, nothing happens. It will sit there for 30 seconds to almost 1 minute and not spawn, all the while the Efficiency continue to drop. Most of the time the Efficiency drops between 30-50% by the time it allows us to move onto the next map. Please fix this. Have the Efficiency stop dropping once the Timer reaches 0, and give us a 3 second buffer before Efficiency starts to drop again once we've all moved onto the next map. That would seriously help... Because right now we are losing after 5 waves because there is no possible way to keep up kills when we are losing all of the Efficiency we just worked hard to get.

1 hour ago, Rekalty said:

Reward after each round yet? No? Ok, I'll be back when you've done that.

Zone 1 & 2 = Round 1, Rotation A
Zone 3 & 4 = Round 2, Rotation A
Zone 5 & 6 = Round 3, Rotation B
Zone 7 & 8 = Round 4, Rotation C

I don't see the problem.

Edited by Shankster9

4 crashes since this hotfix, everytime the Enthropy burst proc happens in elite on onslaught.

Just tried this new mode for the first time and the conduit just didn't spawn for us at zone 8 so the mission was over.

You delayed this update for months but 2 hotfixes later this new mode is still broken...

20180421040824_1.jpg

This is a joke - run the Onslaught for 1h, last 2 players me and host - he quits, game can't change the host to me! (really?)
AND all rewards lost !!!!! (only score counted all items lost)

Seriously are we back 2 years of Warframe development? Can we add the basics first before doing any content

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I have tried playing sanctuary 3 times now, and everytime, it has made the game crash at round 11 after traveling through the conduit. please fix

• Like 1

Please fix a bug on the Eidolon Plain during Supply Sabotage mission, and a lot of other mission that involves Grineer's Orbital deploy, where the Grineer's Orbital does not hit the ground and thus the grineer inside does not spawn, hence making it sometime impossible to kill them and unable to retrieve datamass or Resupply beacon, or killing them to finish Bounty extermination.

I'v Just played on the Sanctuary Onslaught 4 different times and 3 out of the 4 the game crashed. Last time it kicked me from the game during a host migration all progress shown in image was lost, (I took screenshots before&after each zone cause I Knew it would crash just like before)

Hope this gets fixed soon.47E32E978731E65B417F6021A7918A5E8A3DD03D

Just a minor thing, Hok’s zaw preview still didn’t have the lights on. Similar to how previously viewing archwing in Arsenal was. 

I have been experiencing issues regarding the onslaught game mode. This issue involves the game crashing randomly when I'm with other players however this doesn't appear to occur during solo play.

Besides those major issues with the crashes and not receiving any kind of rewards problems. My suggestion to improve into this gamemode is...please add a 5 second invincibility phase on the Tenno. Otherwise they will just get one shotted by those very nice nullifiers...prust. 

I know that this should be challenging. but as Armor and Damage in Warframe skalles very fast ver high...we need to adjust ourselves by using powers. But we can´t do that if we die instantly after entering the new zone

game still crashing and portals not opening wich makes us end the mission, fix it boys we need that frame :p !

cant get to 8 rounds like that!