Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

[DE]Megan

I have been getting freezing and an error message when I try to play Warframe going into the Sanctuary Onslaught Mission! I sometimes manage to get in there but then it freezes then kicks me and when I try reload into it the error message that reads: 'Client/host data mismatch. Please verify your cache using the Launcher.'  comes up! 

Please could you look into this ASAP as I am not too happy at the moment! as friends have gotten part of the Warframe and I am not able to get anything at the moment as I keep crashing and then am not allowed to complete the mission!

Thanks!

So what was the point of having this True End Game content added if people can just up and leave whenever? Jesus, it took you guys not even 5 hours before you ruined something great. And how about fixing all the crashes. Here is a Tip, find a way to make us keep our stuff when we crash. that would be a great start in a game that is almost 6 years old. 

2 hours ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

ok this is new, (for me) just did a sanctuary mission and after going through portal sumaris keeps telling me to go through? and after 15 sec of being on the other side my screen turned white, i could still hear the team killing stuff and i can hear myself attack but cant see anything but white, what is going on?

This happend to me, too. I just try to continue fighting, after some time it went back to normal. 

1 hour ago, Enderon said:

Last 2 runs i tried ended the same way:

the portal didn't spawn at wave 4

One was on elite and one was on the regular.

Seems to happen after someone crashes and rejoins.

49tYBtO.jpg

here is an image of the problem. When it hit 0 we were at 90% efficiency so we had been waiting for a lil while.

Every time a new hot fix comes out to fix the new Sanctuary Onslaught, the crashing issue seems to get worse for me. i cant even get past Zone 1 anymore without it completely hard-locking my PC to the point where i have to task manager it from a second desktop. I didn't actually have any issues with crashing till the 'fixes' either. 

3 hours ago, Kromatia said:

How about...no. This is endgame. Level your stuff before attempting it.

if you can not stand alive with a wf lvl 0, does not mean that i can not,  i do not need a wf lvl 30 to kill, my weapons do the job, "this is the end game" you do not depend exclusively on one item or warframe to go forward

2 minutes ago, jensenbeach772 said:

Im getting alot of updating account information please wait after any time i leave any wave 

this happened to me too. Not sure if I even got rewards. I had the rewards screen pop up over the rewards screen and I had to alt+f4 out of it.

56 minutes ago, xXxshadowstorm666xXx said:

the data condult wont open at zone 10. please fix this

same, seems like its after someone crashes and rejoins.

happened everytime so far that someones crashed, usually on the wave they rejoin

1 hour ago, -BG-Derstn said:

this happened to me too. Not sure if I even got rewards. I had the rewards screen pop up over the rewards screen and I had to alt+f4 out of it.

ok i thought it was just me but no i don't get the reward because i have to Alt+f4 but if i do get something good i will screenshot it lol

Void Onslaught issues I've found so far.... for myself and friends anyway

• Client locks up and become unresponsive, sometimes crash to desktop during mission
  • Client crash when conduit opens [map loading?]
  • White screen happens if downed and team enters conduit after self-revive and revived player is also pulled through conduit by game
  • After rejoining an in-progress game from crash, the conduit fails to open and enemies stop spawning
  • Music/Simaris audio doesn't play at random times

Archived