Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.2

[DE]Megan

The efficiency decay time needs to be cut in half. I ran my first solo attempt with a strong Frost build(freeze and kill the whole room and sometimes the room next to it), I also had a Sobek with an Acid Shells build and a strong riven(one shot kills 10+ enemies). This setup failed early in Zone 7. Please DE, at least let us get past Zone 8, Rotation C solo - seems to me like a sensible minimum requirement.

For those who may want to say "git gud scrub, get a better build" - that's not the point. To a new player who might have a couple of level 30 frames and 30% of the mods in the game - this mode will be pretty much impossible to solo. So while I'll be trying out multiple builds and surely get past Zone 8 solo, new players will struggle to get past Zone 4-5. Not everyone wants to go in a squad.

I really liked the mod but I keep getting crashes, sometimes on zone 3-4, sometimes on zone 11-12, can't find a pattern :(, is not just on high levels. Seem like I'm gonna have to wait for more patches to farm Khora.

Be calm with your comments guys but i understand where u all coming from. Me and my brother both crashed like 4 times and 3 times the white screen block came pretty mad too because i had to restart everytimee whenever a crash occurs

I hope they get this fixed asap, i dont think onslaught is rdy to be in public mode yet they released it way too soon but be calm with the dev team while they fix it.

10 минут назад, ZirkonX сказал:

Будьте спокойны с вашими комментариями, но я понимаю, откуда у вас все. Я и мой брат оба разбились, как 4 раза, и в 3 раза блок белого экрана тоже пришел в ужас, потому что я должен был перезагружаться каждый раз всякий раз, когда случается сбой.

Я надеюсь, что они получат это фиксированное как можно скорее, я не думаю, что натиск уже готов в общественном режиме они выпустили его слишком рано, но будьте спокойны с командой разработчиков, пока они это исправляют.

And why should we suffer because of the shortcomings of the developers ?! DE initially promised to release for example Khora in December 2017 with its passive ability to change the type of damage, and not this stupid and useless that we see now, promised that the fourth ability of Khora will be her own whip, and not this useless sphere of chains that we see and even more so want to remove the type of weapon! Why then do was to introduce a class of weapons in the game rather than to develop it ?! Promised to release a two-handed katana and where it ?!
And all this, we waited as much as 4 months ?! Yes, for me it is an insult from the DE !!!

First of all; sorry for the posting spree.

But the idea is to fix out the bugs, and I have encountered yet another.
So at the best interest to get everything working well, here's what happens next;

Being quick on the draw, I enter the conduit as soon as it opens.

Simaris however, now tells me to hurry up, while I'm allready in the new zone.
The timer keeps going, and finally the screen turns white when it hits zero.

Spoiler

V3JJ2rh.jpg

QLyhnKq.jpg

B3EkZKz.jpg

After spending an entire round with a white screen, where I am still able to attack and move, the screen finally gives visuals again before the next conduit closes.
I make it through in time, and everything turns back to normal.

Spoiler

ppi94Ih.jpg

8gZx7wa.jpg

oyslki1.jpg

P.S.

Another common occurence, is sometimes enemies not appearing at all.

Spoiler

xm7yYbY.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jack_Pumpkin said:

And why should we suffer because of the shortcomings of the developers ?! DE initially promised to release for example Khora in December 2017 with its passive ability to change the type of damage, and not this stupid and useless that we see now, promised that the fourth ability of Khora will be her own whip, and not this useless sphere of chains that we see and even more so want to remove the type of weapon! Why then do was to introduce a class of weapons in the game rather than to develop it ?! Promised to release a two-handed katana and where it ?!
And all this, we waited as much as 4 months ?! Yes, for me it is an insult from the DE !!!

Yeah let's see you doing better lmao. You don't stuff in a snap of a finger.

Two runs in and first khora part is already lost thanks to a permanent freeze. Bye bye all other rewards and progress too. Since I'm not looking to open up a salt mine in the near future I guess I'll treat this as another case of tridolons. Just have to wait for a while to play, that's all. Naa just kidding, that **** is still a major gamble to play from start to end unless I missed something in recent patch notes.

I know you're really hard pressed on time and resources to make venus great and the upcoming quest probably isn't helping either, but neglect of fixing major bugs still leaves a very sour taste in the mouth. Let's hope this update will be a different story. To be honest you could fix every single bug this mode has within the day and I would likely still be left with a sour taste by the time those rotation C 5.64% khora parts finally decide to drop. Better start praying to rngesus, although he has a horrible track record of answering them in my case.

Yep, and it doesn't take long and I'm back with yet another bug.

Entering one that is allready in progress, then later suffers another host migration again when a fourth person joins.
So, we get no enemies spawning again. (and also a funny message I usually see when entering later - x/nil)

Spoiler

YKOSYTC.jpg

Next zone, I soon find myself alone.
Only a bit later, my former teammates come back - suffering a crash or something.
We complete the round, move to the next materializing conduit... and...

Well, feast your eyes I'd say.

Spoiler

4LUM7pY.jpg

dtcw3zq.jpg

kF5MTff.jpg

Sorry Simaris, but I can't provide data if you don't open the door for us.

Archived