Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lost khora warframe parts to host migrations

kate98

Same issue as above. I have had about 50% of my onslaughts today end with host migration and received nothiing, No focus, no affinity, lost the relics and the Khora chassis. I was migrating for about 3-4 minutes before I was sent to the rewards screen to find it empty. 

If the rewards were treated like the bounties on the Plains of Eidolon, then the loss would be basically none other than a fustration if this mode was used for weapon ranking up.

Not only the loot is gone - shouldn't an eidolon Focus lens in my Warframe get me more than 150 Focus after a 14 room S rank run?

I tried the new mode two times and wont try it again until im confident that i will get some kind of reward in the end.

Guess all the hotfixes still weren't enough.

I understand bugs happen and Warframe is certainly no exception to bugs but this one is incredibly bad and unacceptable. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I've lost nearly 1mil worth of Focus points (since every run I max and then lose it all) and multiple relics, endo, some gun parts etc. I want to see an actual response to this because tons of people have lost hours of progress each. 

I keep losing everything every time the host leaves before me. Please DE, don't release new content on a friday? I can't play the new game mode (and get Khora and the Vandals) because in solo it becomes hard to keep efficiency up in some tiles due to enemy spawns and AI pathfinding, and I can't play in a group because I lose everything... :sad:

Tenno, do not waste your precious time launching onslaught... Until DE got fix for their netcode, which is awful at the moment. The game itself does not have a mechanism to prevent losing items upon host migration. 

As for me - I gave up getting Khora blueprint because of infinite host migration loops, which frustrates me and getting me mad as hell. Spending 10 minutes of gameplay for nothing? Nah... screw this...

DE PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH HOST MIGRATION AT ONSLAUGHT MISSIONS ASAP !!! 

just happened to me about 5 mins ago  hit the portal to zone 9 when the host migration hit i had a khora neuro and main bp was happy as that was all i needed to finish her it fails a migration and im back in my ship with 2 lith relics and a synthetic shard grrrr