Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

1 hour ago, Ysmirdragon said:

When I got the host migration screen I got stuck in an infinate loading screen only to be kicked out of the session and loose not only my acumalated affinity but also my loot. I lost two captura screens, two Khora part bps, Khora's bp, and the peculiar bloom mod

Same. Infinite loading and lost everything.

Btw, level 150 mobs dropping Lith is just funny. 

Should be Axi.

I hate being the harbinger of bad news, but yep... there's more.

The portal bug is still present. if one loses connection and comes back, a portal won't open to the next area, unless that disconnected person leaves the game.
Everything lost for that person.

Host migration
Still results in the loading screen remaining present for eternity.
Resulting in another forced alt-f4, with... yep... everything lost.

Combine this with the extreme low % for Khora parts on rotation C, and you're grinding entire days without end.
With the abovementioned bugs... just golden.

Now for our new little ruiner;

After going through a portal, and entering operator mode to provide your warframe of some energy with Zenurik dash, the game likes to give you a slow-motion operator.
It can be a one-timer,
It can also get worse.

Found myself eventually being so slow, that it took 20 seconds to land and be able to perform a dash.
And it had another coup de grace at freezing completely.
Meanwhile, everything goes normal around you.
you're just... stuck. And no controls/menu work anymore.

You just get to behold what the last screenshot looks like for the rest of the game.
Forcing another alt-f4, with everything lost.

Ah Khora blueprint, I bet the game will make me lose it once it finally drops.

Spoiler

YJkAxwA.jpg

i21hgVO.jpg

4gSGS2y.jpg

Sorry for being such a pain.
I just want to help by reporting these bugs.

Love :heart:

5 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed more cases of crashes caused by joining Sanctuary Onslaught missions in progress.
  • Fixed crashes by timing issues more likely to happen on slower computers.
  • Fixed enemy spawning after host migration.
  • Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish.
  • Fixed Efficiency Boosts not being tracked correctly when squad is split up between different zones.

the kavat should really be the passive.

its a skill and therefore does not require even having health limits.

oh its "dead", "recast"

honestly whats the point in that?

the ai on pets has always been pretty MEH to begin with it needs some love.

the warframe does not particularly DO any job well.

7 minutes ago, The_Memory said:

I was crashing before, but only occasionally, like once a run. Since this hotfix, I've been crashing more, like nearly every other zone, so that's fun. Can barely finish Rot A, much less Rot C.

Hmm that is unfortunate :( 

This hotfix seems to have had the opposite effect for me. Before my game was hanging pretty regularly around when the portals spawned now it seems to have gone back to being fairly stable.

One thing that did seem to work for me when my game was hanging all the time was to disable DX10 & 11 in the launcher. I'm not sure if it was just coincidence but that seemed to really help with the issues I was having and maybe it would work as a stopgap for you as well? 

I can definitely sympathies with how frustrating it is to essentially be denied the singular thing that you want to be doing in the game and I honestly hope it helps.

Lot of people have been talking about infinite loading screen after host migration.

I had it happen once too, but I waited it out. Took a few minutes but in the end we were dropped to the relay. We even got points and grades, but the rewards and loot were all lost.

Still experiencing occasional crashes, especially when playing with a squad :S Happens most of the time when the timer's done and the next zone's tile gets loaded.

There was also this occasion where - after the 2,5 minutes ticked down - the data conduit for the next tile did not show up. We were forced to wait for the efficiency meter to completely run out and finish the mission early.

6 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed more cases of crashes caused by joining Sanctuary Onslaught missions in progress.
  • Fixed crashes by timing issues more likely to happen on slower computers.
  • Fixed enemy spawning after host migration.
  • Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish.
  • Fixed Efficiency Boosts not being tracked correctly when squad is split up between different zones.

id like to see people face a time delay for finding groups as a determent for leaving groups 

First run host migration and lost every reward.

Second run the conduit never appeared ruining the run.

This game mode is unplayable. 

Please give rewards every wave instead of 2 so you get rotation C at 4 CAUSE YOU CANNOT REACH WAVE 8 FOR ROTATION C.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Evhel.nVbs said:

First run host migration and lost every reward.

Second run the conduit never appeared ruining the run.

This game mode is unplayable. 

Please give rewards every wave instead of 2 so you get rotation C at 4 CAUSE YOU CANNOT REACH WAVE 8 FOR ROTATION C.

Thanks.

ya i gave up there is no way to get to rotation C with someone DC , Host Migration all the time , this is a early beta gamemode that should of never went live

By far 1/4 of the runs has been successful. 3/4 of the runs has ended by a crash or host migration, causing all the progress going into nothingness. Luckily the biggest loss by far has only been the Khora Systems.

It's a fun gamemode, but when a "crashless run" is as likely as a rare drop, it doesn't feel like you should invest time to it.   

6 hours ago, Teshin_Dax said:

not receiving rewards is pretty funny

Six 8-Zone and four 12+ Zone runs for absolute nothing, brings new depth the the grind =)
It's just the icing on the, white screen, host migration, frozen hud -cake ;)

Thx DE for working on a weekend <3
but strangely enough I had far fewer crashes before the last update... and I allways got rewards

6 hours ago, devildevil21 said:

Khora still sucks though..

Btw, any fix/news on titania being targeted by homing missiles on the plains? 

Uh... yeah... those missiles are Anti-Archwing (and are devastating against Dargyn, even if they don't one-shot them,) there's no way Titania's gonna live after one salvo... that should be fixed ASAP.

Host migration at zone 6 (onslaught normal mode), the three of us who stayed in the squad got stuck on the loadings screen :S

So we waited, and then we suddenly got hit with a mission result screen. We were never given control of our frames and the efficiency meter quietly ran out in the background. Thrown back to orbiter, no rewards. :S

Closed the result screen, no camera controls and no menus responding to hotkeys, had to alt+f4 out.

Running a verify + optimize on the download cache. Long shot but maybe it helps ^^'

Archived