Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

Crashed again, guys honestly im gonna be straight with you i think sanctuary onslaught was a bit rushed it still needed a lot of testing before it came out because it even crashed on devstreams even. It needed a lot more testing done before it got out, i feel like people are gonna start hating such a great game mode because it just keeps making them frustrated with crashes.

For gods sake just take this game mode offline. It is waste of people's time and effort, the buggs you said you ''fixed'' in your endelss updates are still there infact I feel its worse than before. 

What is the point of releasing this with so many bugs, I mean its understandable if there are few bugs here and there but its basically unplayable at times.

You cant even progress to next zones because portals dont open and sometimes dont even get any rewards. 

Its more frustrating than fun with this game now. Its like this with everything you release, bugs everywhere and unplayable at times. I would rather you take your time then realese something so broken.  

I do appreciate the updates and fixes but comeon, get serious, when other developers release these kind of broken content what happens?

I dont wanna hear fanboys saying, well tecnically its still in beta :facepalm: 5 years!!

lol for real please sort it out thanks. 

Efficiency in Sanctuary degrades too quickly for solo players and 2 player teams. Basically, you're punished for trying to avoid host migration issues / wanting to do things on your own or with a friend.

Could we have this looked at please?

I realize that this game mode is not supposed to be "endless" and that there is supposed to be a point of diminishing returns that ultimately forces players out, but efficiency drops way too much in solo instances at present.

2 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:
  • 2 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed more cases of crashes caused by joining Sanctuary Onslaught missions in progress.
    • Fixed crashes by timing issues more likely to happen on slower computers.
    • Fixed enemy spawning after host migration.
    • Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish.
    • Fixed Efficiency Boosts not being tracked correctly when squad is split up between different zones.

Thanks for the update! c:

Is Khora a joke or smt ? Like is that what we have been waiting for  patiently for the past 3 or 4 months for that ;/

She is nothing but an MR fodder   there is literally no use of her   i am kinda disappointed with the new frames lately as much as i wanted to try out new frame and stick with it for a while but yet i go back and play with the old ones 

She is just like Gara

Her 4th is so terrible and literally make no sense at all it cant be replaced with something better that actually makes her more playable

, her CC is either horrendously weak or unreliable, her cat is dumb as a brick, and her 1 deals no damage whatsoever. Her entire kit is a worse version of other frames’ abilities.

literally all her skills  wasnt satsfying at all even with the right mods 

i had high hopes for her damn 

Host migration still has issues.  Normally lose all rewards.   A defense style vote mechanic would be better once you enter the portal.  Allow the group to vote to continue or not.  Agree that it needs better rewards, especially to make it worthwhile to try to stay.

Nope... still freezing and/or crashing while on a team.

Just let us go alone, minimize the efficiency loss for solo players while you fix the bugs. This is unplayeble at the moment.

Also, dude, Khora has so much potential but her execution is just... bad. There's no point in using her over any other frame.

Why do we have to farm for Khora Blueprint in Sanctuary on Slot?  I'm sorry it's just so frustrating.  Going all the way to Zone 8, 16, 24 or 32 and get no blueprint. 😥

It's fun for the first 1, 3, 5 or  7 rounds but, after reaching the daily Focus cap it quickly becomes obnoxious.  It seems like there would need to be additional gameplay mechanics or something.  It's just boring fighting enemies over and over.  😑

Maybe they could have been a small puzzle in between every other wave perhaps.

Archived