Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

Nice new mode you have there.
Would be a shame if it is...
Not working.....

We wanted to do leaderboardruns. But since it is bound to RNG (Portal? no portal? And when Portal, am i able to go through them?) this is just a pain. No rewards as well.

Pls wait until you ship an update like this again. I dont care if i need to wait 2 weeks more, cause as long as the mode is working, i am happy.... this is just frustrating...

WHAT  ARE U #*!%ING DOING!!! EVERY TAME A GO TO 8,9,10 ZONE JUST BUG HOST MIGRATION,PLEASE WAIT!!!! ALL REWARD BEING NOT SAVE!!!!!!!!! FIX IT!!!! 
p.s : I WON KHORA NEUROTIC PART, SO WHAT NOW ! ITS NOT SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed more cases of crashes caused by joining Sanctuary Onslaught missions in progress.
  • Fixed crashes by timing issues more likely to happen on slower computers.
  • Fixed enemy spawning after host migration.
  • Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish.
  • Fixed Efficiency Boosts not being tracked correctly when squad is split up between different zones.

@[DE]Steve I have an idea to help solve the insane fps drop when loading a new zone...

As soon as one zone is completed and 'a' player enters it, it begins to slowly load the next zone over the course of the zone completion. If you finish the zone early, it finishes loading the next zone quickly (which shouldn't have that much left to load) and if you finish the zone late, then the zone has already fully loaded a while ago.

still very buggy!  Here is new bug that I have not seen reported.   If anyone crashes and rejoins the portal won't appear at the end of the round, unless that person aborts.   Still losing everything after a host migration.

Host migration happens, everyone gets stuck in a loophole for minutes, mission finishes none gets rewards or focus its the 10th time today. I mean with 1-2 runs im fine, but this is constant, can we get any compensation or at least latron/braton chances increased, cause im tired of getting host migration when i get smtg, and yes im with friends not pubs. this is supposed to be fun, not a frustration.

48 minutes ago, Aldrr said:

Totally normal & intended behavior, they confirmed it on prime time

Meanwhile Inaros loses all of his armor every single zone transition and has to stand around picking his nose rearmoring and then scrambling to get his health back...

4 hours ago, timex100 said:

Warframe still randomly freezes during elite mode and I'm locked out of every other screen on my PC. Can't kill with task manager or close window dialog. Running win10 on a high-end PC.

Umm, IDK about not being able to kill with Task Manager. That always works

Try killing from the processes, not the application section. If the game isn't closed from there you got something else going on not related to Warframe.

i still get a kick in the nuts every bloody time the host leaves the game - always get send back to the ship without ANY reward given that was earned in the time before. waste of time, lost rewards and focus... all because you guys can't implement any kind of safety to prevent the data loss on bloody failed host migration (and regardless of #*!%ups or intentional ones). stop fixing symptoms and start fixing the real problem of that!

11 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

Meanwhile Inaros loses all of his armor every single zone transition and has to stand around picking his nose rearmoring and then scrambling to get his health back...

It's intended that every time you change zone you restart as if you were starting a whole new mission. You lose combo multiplier, energy, everything. It's noted in the patch notes.

• Each Conduit entered/Zone advanced removes current buffs, active Warframe abilities, combo multipliers, and resets Energy to the respective base level. Harder enemies from a baseline! 

I despise this game mode at this current moment. This is from what i can tell as much of bug-fest the plains was on release. Kora is bad for a variety of reasons between her kit needing a large amount of qol fix's, and general bug fix's across the board. lets not start with the abysmally low chances to even get her parts. With Cetus i was near completely fed up with bounty's and scraped by getting Gara by leaching off party's that wouldn't care because they would cheese the missions with Mesa and Limbo. When the un-vaulted frames dropped into the plains drop tables i just waited a week and bought everything from them because i REFUSED to farm for the relics. The RNG is already abusive to begin with when opening relics on top of getting there reactant to get the best odds for the parts u want out of them. Cetus's loot in bounty stage competition was actually physically painful for me. Every bounty i got some dumb reward like "irradiate" or "nestle pod horns", all i get within these drop tables for the sanctuary are just Endo in small quantity's. if i need Endo ill run a survival mission alone with Nekross and loot all the mods that drop. its less work for equally to more Endo. please remove Endo from drop tables or quadruple the rewards for it. It is actually un-fun to grind for something that ur almost never going to get STILL KNOWING that the reward is not worth the effort on top of getting slapped in the face with tiny amounts of Endo.

11 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Would love to see that fixed too.
Might be related to "rejoining".

It's not related to rejoining had it happen with squads that never once had crashes and they were taking 10-30 seconds still and would result is failures since efficiency was draining at the same time.

3 hours ago, Aldrr said:

Totally normal & intended behavior, they confirmed it on prime time

It's indeed intended your stuff does reset each wave and that was already discussed. Resets everything including things like Nidus' stacks.

17 minutes ago, rajasi said:

I despise this game mode at this current moment. This is from what i can tell as much of bug-fest the plains was on release. Kora is bad for a variety of reasons between her kit needing a large amount of qol fix's, and general bug fix's across the board. lets not start with the abysmally low chances to even get her parts. With Cetus i was near completely fed up with bounty's and scraped by getting Gara by leaching off party's that wouldn't care because they would cheese the missions with Mesa and Limbo. When the un-vaulted frames dropped into the plains drop tables i just waited a week and bought everything from them because i REFUSED to farm for the relics. The RNG is already abusive to begin with when opening relics on top of getting there reactant to get the best odds for the parts u want out of them. Cetus's loot in bounty stage competition was actually physically painful for me. Every bounty i got some dumb reward like "irradiate" or "nestle pod horns", all i get within these drop tables for the sanctuary are just Endo in small quantity's. if i need Endo ill run a survival mission alone with Nekross and loot all the mods that drop. its less work for equally to more Endo. please remove Endo from drop tables or quadruple the rewards for it. It is actually un-fun to grind for something that ur almost never going to get STILL KNOWING that the reward is not worth the effort on top of getting slapped in the face with tiny amounts of Endo.

Had no issues getting her parts though having had her gifted to me the parts serve n purpose the other drops though even commons being an adnormal pain is a tad off.

Just now, Mirathyl said:

Had no issues getting her parts though having had her gifted to me the parts serve n purpose the other drops though even commons being an adnormal pain is a tad off.

You are very lucky then. RNGesus was with you. 

I'm gonna sacrifice some rare parts to LOOTcifer to see if I can get the final two parts I need after playing about 12 hours since the launch yesterday. 

Archived