Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

3 hours ago, Chad1661 said:

still very buggy!  Here is new bug that I have not seen reported.   If anyone crashes and rejoins the portal won't appear at the end of the round, unless that person aborts.   Still losing everything after a host migration.

I see this same bug every time a rejoin occurs.

Thanks!

I tried the new gamemode for the first time today.

I thought the crashes were gone after I read this hotfix's notes.

Needless to say I got to the 8th zone and my game crashed. I waited 3-4 minutes to see if it would budge and I killed the game via task manager.

I'd submit a crash report on it but not only am I not exactly sure how to do such a thing, I don't even think getting a soft crash like that would generate a crash report.

I'm just gonna do normal stuff until I see the next crash fix - I'm not really upset, I'd just like to enjoy the new gamemode honestly. 

zone 6,7, has got a problem, cant get enough efficiency, at 8 you start to recover a bit but not fully, then ( if you make it) 14,15,16,17 is like no way, no matter how many you kill you do not recover enough efficiency, its is suppose to be a "endless' right, ok so i think i got a solution, if you make it that for each zone passed you get additional 5% efficiency then it might work, so after zone 1 you will have 105%, zone 2 110%, zone 3 115% and so on, might not look like much but it will help with the scaling and enemy getting stuck or not showing up problems, cause that 100% atm is not cutting it

enemies get more difficult to kill so you need more time to do it and 5% per zone is not alot to ask for( cause my fingers are bleeding atm tyvm lol)

also the tile with ice with black water (or oil?)in the middle, there is a ramp that go up to a doorway, the infested gets stuck in that doorway and cant get to you

after 45 zone 10 runs, 28 crashes, 19 host migration losses, and 5 white screens i finally got all khora parts lol

20 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Multiple instances where Zone 8 doesnt reward.. 

Did you extract at Zone8? If the whole squad extracts on the same Zone that the reward is given, you miss that reward. So always continue to the next zone, in this case to 9, and extract from there. It is enough if one player continues to the next zone, and this should always be the host. Ofc rather have the whole squad to continue that one more Zone...

Also now that the gamemode is incredibly broken, here's some tips:

Always extract from the zone after the reward (reward in Zone8 -> extract Zone9, and so on)

Host decides how long you are staying. As a host, tell your teammates when you are leaving, otherwise if they continue to the next Zone without you, they go without rewards because of the Host migration-bug (if the hosts game crashes, then there's nothing you can do ofc...)

If you are the client and you disconnect from the game, DO NOT reconnect even if the game asks if you want to. This stops the progression from the rest of the squad, beacuse of the "rejoin bug" which causes the next portal to not spawn

Good luck getting those rewards, and hope we see some real fixes soon...

38 minutes ago, ArvoPentti said:

Did you extract at Zone8? If the whole squad extracts on the same Zone that the reward is given, you miss that reward. So always continue to the next zone, in this case to 9, and extract from there. It is enough if one player continues to the next zone, and this should always be the host. Ofc rather have the whole squad to continue that one more Zone...

Also now that the gamemode is incredibly broken, here's some tips:

Always extract from the zone after the reward (reward in Zone8 -> extract Zone9, and so on)

Host decides how long you are staying. As a host, tell your teammates when you are leaving, otherwise if they continue to the next Zone without you, they go without rewards because of the Host migration-bug (if the hosts game crashes, then there's nothing you can do ofc...)

If you are the client and you disconnect from the game, DO NOT reconnect even if the game asks if you want to. This stops the progression from the rest of the squad, beacuse of the "rejoin bug" which causes the next portal to not spawn

Good luck getting those rewards, and hope we see some real fixes soon...

Yes whole team extracted on zone 8.. No reward on bottom left and only 3 rewards in end summary..

But i ran another game where reward at bottom left showed on zone 8.. And end summary..

So.. Sometimes it gives.. Sometimes it dont..

2 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yes whole team extracted on zone 8.. No reward on bottom left and only 3 rewards in end summary..

But i ran another game where reward at bottom left showed on zone 8.. And end summary..

So.. Sometimes it gives.. Sometimes it dont..

I think the "trigger" for having completed a zone is at least one person using the conduit to the next zone.

Basically the best possible way of ending the mission is letting efficiency run out, as that means everyone gets their rewards without a chance of host migration stealing your gains.

it stills happens that my game drops fps, when a conduit it is respawning, and then my game gets frozen on frame and doesnt respond by any means making me, restart the game and losing every single loot i won during the match plz see this through asap.

I don't know where to post my feedback for Sanctuary Onslaught, so I'm going to post it here. Sanctuary Onslaught is Awfully inconsistent, certain zones are too large and end up with a pathetically low enemy density, almost comparable to the Grineer Sealab missions on Earth. In runs where my luck holds out and I get a bunch of small tiles as my zones, I can very easily make it through 14-20 zones solo, but when I get 2-3 consecutive zones that are using large tiles, it's an uphill battle to make it past zone 4. And with the reward tables giving out every other zone, it feels like I'm slogging through a survival, without the bonus of enemies actually dropping loot. If the goal was to give out rewards at about the same rate as an Excavation mission, it might be better to have one reward drop every zone, rather than every other one. Overall, I do find this mode to be a lot of fun, but with the rewards being almost non-existent and the game mode itself being so inconsistent, I don't think I will be playing it anymore. I also haven't seen any reason to go for higher scores except to make it on the leaderboard, am I missing anything there?

Spoiler

Plus for some players (like my brother) the mode will sometimes crash during the zone transitions while playing with other people.

1. the portal sometime still not open, also happen on the portal of zone 1

2. host migration still not working

3. still got nothing after host migration fail...

4. sometime enemy just stand there doing nothing

still a lot bugs to fix

For the past 2 days i have been trying to play onslaught and out of about a dozen attempts, only two of them made it to where we ran out of efficiency. All of the others ended due to game crashing or the what i have found out to be a host migration bug. The bugs wasn't a concern to me until i realized that the game was also losing all of my rewards for the runs, which is extremely demoralizing. 

Encountering two very frustrating bugs only relevant Onslaught mode:
-Portals not appearing, forcing a 0% efficiency end of match.

-Game crashing for no apparent reason/trigger mid-session.  Rejoining, if it works, loses all focus/affinity acquired during the match.  Half a dozen crashes, ~120,000 lost earned Focus from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. T__T

Archived