Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

3 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

They didn't know that u are in mission, but u are aware about incoming hotfix.

They don't need to know if me or other lots of players are in a mission or not, they just need to know if is night on Cetus or not (and btw, they know if is night or not) and delay of 1h the update/hotfix

1 minute ago, DLz47 said:

They don't need to know if me or other lots of players are in a mission or not, they just need to know if is night on Cetus or not (and btw, they know if is night or not) and delay of 1h the update/hotfix

I'd rather them fix the content sooner - esp. since more ppl probably trying to do Onslaught than the tired eidolons.

Just wondering with regards to Khora, is Pack leader supposed to not work with Venari or is it a bug because she's fine at lower levels but as you get to around 75+ her Kavat goes down pretty quickly without any way to properly heal it.

Sure medi-pet kit is work but 6 Hp/s doesnt do anything considering Venari's max health is over 1000 

Thank you very much Glen.

Sorry that you had togo through so much overtime.
We're definately most grateful.

Lots of love and hugs :heart:

I think it is obvious for DE to stay another day and see the content. Especially when they release a big thing like this. But, this is what i love for them sacrificing their weekend for the players. (I also wonder if they have another holiday in work day regard of this) but this one i love it.

I also the one with "slower computer" and slower internet, the crash tho is regarding of connection. So if your host is bad (like me) you probably going to crash and cannot do anything and restarting your computer. Which i have done in 4 or 5 times in onslaught. I hope the punishment for low connection is not crash but somehow redirect to landing craft and reconnect as usual. And also i would like to suggest something

1. Can the reward will be given not by the time we enter the conduit but after finishing each zone respectively? (finish zone 2 get reward rotation A) This way i or probably everyone can extract (not entering the conduit), and get the reward while the other continue their grind

2. I noticed somehow the efficiency drop each second in squad and solo mode are same which is not great considering solo person are not having so many enemies as squad does. I hope DE also decrease the efficiency drop each second for solo so i (which don't have any powerful mod like maiming strike or argon scope or etc) can do it with great.

that's all, and going for checking the update now 

so now sometimes the portal wont open in sanctuary onslaught, don't get any rewards from that stage because the reward isn't given until the portal opens, at least change the reward to be given when the timer reaches 0 instead of the portal?

If you want feedback, I'll be happy to provide.

This game mode needs one heck of a lot of work.  It isn't enough of a reward to justify the haul.

1) The 45 second boost to earned focus is not enough.  You spend the majority of the time just killing with literally no rewards, as there are better and faster ways to get the same stuff elsewhere on the star chart.

2) Efficiency earned is pretty much a joke.  If you're trying yourself you can't get high enough, and even with a team of 4 slaughtering constantly you start losing out around wave 8. 

3) You've required us to find a way to cheese the system, to get a crack at a reward pool that hides what we want behind a bogus percentage of rewards.  Anything less than 10%, and what you are telling us is that you want us to grind the crap out of something.  Seriously, stop installing grind as a matter of course.  This game mode should be a pop-in and kill festival like Warframe was originally sold by, but now it's another grind wall.

4) Nullifiers, really?  I can see them on the star chart.  Their purpose is to prevent people from running wild.  In onslaught you lose power every reset, any buffs, and anything built-up.  Why exactly do you then include nullifiers?  It's a requirement to cheese them now, as any arguments that they could be balancing forces is negated by the built-in structure of the game mode.

5) Stability.  Stability.  Stability.  Stop releasing stuff half finished.  It's been a content free run from December's end to now.  New skins to differentiate slightly more powerful weapons, and repeated events.  Now you release a game mode that breaks 90% of playthroughs (my experience), hiding the new and returned content.  Please stop doing this.  Another week before release would have been better, and it's not like it changes anything for the players.  Those buying stuff still did, those grinding still will, and you wouldn't have to push updates from Friday to Saturday.  Please, just stop releasing something that is broken.

I don't want to be completely down about this.  You've got something here that functionally meets what Warframe was sold as.  That's nice, given the recent focus on open world messes.  Onslaught, on the rare instances it is stable, is fun.  The randomness of enemies and tile sets is fun, and the limited area forces action rather than passive ability spamming (thank you Ember and Banshee).  This is promising, if needing a lot of work.

Archived