Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

Xm....Maybe Onslaught missions needs another exit after 2-6-8, e.t.c. waves?  if I do not go into the portal after a 8 wave to close a mission, I will not get a reward for rotation C, right?  And to get a reward for the wave 8, I will have to go through the 9th wave, where I must reduce the efficiency to 0 or wait for the portal and not go into it?

Hi, any chance for a fix when host migration? when the host leaves, I and the rest of the random squad players are not able to load into the mission onslaught....it just stays on loading screen page, such that we have to force quit....i guess we lost our loots as well :/

1 hour ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish.

Thank you.  This was very annoying.  I'm experiencing issues though with the conduit not spawning at all.

9 minutes ago, mazzinia said:

well.. A or C... still froze. Managed to rejoin when they were at 7, but lost all rewards, entirely, from all the run. And it bugged ... conduit didn't appear to go to 8

My friend, the difference between rotation A and C is like the difference between sky and earth... First of all, in Rotation C there are 2 parts of Khora including her bp and if you are unlucky in rotation C, you have to wait like 10 min to reach zone 16 a.k.a wave 16 where the second rotation of C is starting again...

Personally I don't know why DE added 2 Rotation A at the beginning where isn't whatsoever rewards except her chassis and the rotation C is 8 waves away from and a single rotation where it contains 2 parts for her.... At least make the chances for parts at rotation C higher than others since it takes a lot to reach that rotation again(I reached zone 15 and lost because of the speed of draining efficiency there.)

Sorry guys but this update has been a massive disappointment for me, still crashing after a 3rd hot fix. And Khora was a massive disappointment use of my platinum. 

Mode shouldn't have been released this buggy. I buy plat and support you guys but this has burnt me out. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed more cases of crashes caused by joining Sanctuary Onslaught missions in progress.
  • Fixed crashes by timing issues more likely to happen on slower computers.
  • Fixed enemy spawning after host migration.
  • Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish.
  • Fixed Efficiency Boosts not being tracked correctly when squad is split up between different zones.

The efficiency meter is still draining while waiting for the portal to spawn. I think it might have to do with hosts who have a slow connection, because the timer will be at 0:00 but we're still waiting around for about 30 seconds as the efficiency meter is dropping like a rock.

Also, if the host disconnects and causes a host migration, I always end up losing my rewards.

10 minutes ago, mazzinia said:

well.. A or C... still froze. Managed to rejoin when they were at 7, but lost all rewards, entirely, from all the run. And it bugged ... conduit didn't appear to go to 8

just messin' with you :P

Sadly, still getting a "white out" and this caused me to fail getting to the next level. Oh well, game's going through "birthing pains" again since each new update's like a new child for WF. Good luck on the bughunt DE and again, more power...

guys it didn't fix any thing white screen still appear i got big lag on it stopped every thing in my device and am not having a bad device or wick one so how this happen and the teleport thing the gates that open it take a lot of time to appear 

ok my game just crashed at zone 6, mars grineer tile, reloged went back to mission and no enemies spawned gg, and there is a problem with the big BIG ice map, way too big and enemies get stuck and cant get to you and it is way too big to search for the efficiency orbs, lost 60% efficiency just by searching for 2 of them

oh and the portal takes 1 min from the way point icon appears till it opens, loosing 15% efficiency by that time

Archived