Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.3

[DE]Glen

Save rewards after each #*!%ing wave of onslaught completes.  Why the #*!% is this not standard practice already?  I'm sick and #*!%ing tired of losing all the S#&$ I've wasted the past half an hour or loner on because the game crashes or the host migrates and disconnects everyone else and all the other #*!%ing bugs that apparantly were so hard to notice in whatever passes for QA here.

7 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed more cases of crashes caused by joining Sanctuary Onslaught missions in progress.
  • Fixed crashes by timing issues more likely to happen on slower computers.
  • Fixed enemy spawning after host migration.
  • Fixed Efficiency meter draining while waiting for portal transition effects to finish.
  • Fixed Efficiency Boosts not being tracked correctly when squad is split up between different zones.

my team cant get past round 7 becaues of the timer going down while we are waiting for the portal to open and no new enemys are spawning to get more time while we wait

ok i think i know what they are doing they left it buggy has hell so people will buy the new warframe with real money if they don't have the platinum before they really do any real fixes , they are doing hot fixes but you can tell they are fixing some things people are saying that is bug but making another things bug so it's the same thing over and over . smart market they are doing

2 minutes ago, jensenbeach772 said:

ok i think i know what they are doing they left it buggy has hell so people will buy the new warframe with real money if they don't have the platinum before they really do any real fixes , they are doing hot fixes but you can tell they are fixing some things people are saying that is bug but making another things bug so it's the same thing over and over . smart market they are doing

Though I completed the chassis and found the BP, I'm hard pressed into buying her and the syandana. 

:redveil:

8 minutes ago, jensenbeach772 said:

don't worry Khora still sucks , her kit is slow and underwhelming.

Main issue still not fixed. Get to Zone 3 or 4 then game just force closes. Lose rewards. Happens just as the conduit spawns. This is fun that you locked a Warframe behind some busted pile of GARBAGE that is unplayable. I have lost 2 pieces of the Braton Vandel already. And I am sure DE wont do a damn thing about it

Archived