Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't invite or be invited. Playing only as host. "Could not deliver invitation to >...<"

TighLyrth

I had run into the problem after the "Beasts of Sanctuary" update. The only way for me to play is to host random sessions. I can't invite anyone, and can't be invited either - game says "Could not deliver invitation to >...<" or "Host unreachable". When I'm starting a mission, I'm stucking with squad search for 15-20 sec, and after this i can start mission in public as host. This is really annoying, because I have to trade, and for now I must go to the Maroo's Bazar to proceed. All the ports is forwarded. I've tried to play from another PC, and all was working fine. I was able to join random sessions and to invite somebody. 

Edited by Lerkeer

UPD: For some reason, on the laptop in the same network all works fine. But it is impossible to play for me from laptop because of lack of cooling.

So the problem not with the ports or firewall. Re-installing Warframe completely also not solved the problem. Needed ports opened on my PC. Still looking for reason of this.

I think i got the same problem, only around 10% of the invites work and the it seems random. Everytime i accept an invite this message appears 

a79038f08d7e919f05754e06816062aa.jpg

its since the beast of the sanctuary update and it screws me over big time. I cant really play this gamemode, or have to sit in recruit chat for half an hour so finally at least 1 invite works for me...

running the "analyze network" feature doesnt help either

a6e7f9d05534f2574c6c0bee99a433b3.png

Edited by Rotkind

UPD: Another day of searching lead me to the semi-solution for this bug. After I've played with some random ppl as host, after extraction I entered the navigation map and was waiting after that for all of them to leave. Then tried to invite my friend to party, and he was able to join me. This is kinda uncomfortable and not suitable for trading, but this is only thing I've found so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue. I am able to play all other game no problem with my friend but when it comes to warframe we cant seam to invite each over we can play with other people just not each over. Both off us fully disabled firewall and set up port forwarding and done endless restarts and still Could Not Deliver Invitation. Huge same as playing with him was the whole reason we came back to warframe. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 часов назад, ReshyShira сказал:

Only fix seems to be restarting the game and steam entirely, even then it's only temporary.

This isn't temporal, no matter how many times i've restarted game, this still persist

Well, I am figured out the problem for me. I'm living in Russia and there is a state service called "РосКомНаздор" or "Russian computer surveillance" in english. They was trying to block a service "Telegram" with that they blocked the most of Google, Amazon, Sony IP addreses. This is causing the problem I've described above, because some of Warframe connections using Sony's IPs. The only way for me to play as normal only through VPN programms.

I have that same issue since Beast of Sanctuary update it was gone away for a bit and last week it came back...i was suspecting it have to do with Telegram block at least for Russia side 
that's really unfortunate and you cant do anything about it unless using VPN Programs? darn...

I have the same problem for 4 days in a row at least. Extremely frustrating. Once i managed to invite someone but that's about it. Never had such problems before. I can play with people no problem. But when i try to join someones dojo it says "Host not found" or something like that. I can't invite anyone either. Dunno how to fix that, tried all i could.

I think i'm having this same problem i realy dont know wath to do.

i can not see even when my friens are conected, i can join some sessions or give invitations to some people ant havin them join me succesfully but for example i got an invite the other day i couldn't reach the host hoever when i invited the person he was able to join the session.

this  since the second hotfix before the sacrifice, and trading has been a pain, cause not alwais i can reach the Buyer/Seller

So i managed to fix my issue i turned on UPNP in the router setting turned off manual port forwarding as it didnt help atall. Unfortunately this wont fix it for most people it didnt work for my friend who i always play with       He has tried everything even reinstalling windows -.- (yes i ensured he updated all drivers and checked his router settings myself)
. We have never had this issue when gaming together and we play LOADS of games together. I managed to still join his games by doing /join (nishyyy) needed to be done 2 times as it always fails the first time.  we are never able to send and join by invite with each over.
Also because DE refuse to add an in game auction house as they like to make money off noobs getting scammed. he is unable to trade with out me inviting people for him. We will both be in the dojo and he cant invite people but me standing next to him can no problem. Needless to say very annoying when we both have put more money in to this game then any full price game including DLC. I love the game and i want it to do well but this bug has been effecting people for YEARS and it almost makes it unplayable for some people there are 100s of forums going back years filled with people who have this issue. Dont expect them to fix it.

If you do need to trade restarting router will give you about a 2 minuet window before it happens again.

But DE please let your bottom line take a little hit and add an auction house. Im telling you the way trade is now scares off new players and people with this issue cant trade with out stupid work arounds