Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Suggestion about allied AI / NPCs

Dark_RRiderr

What i really would like to see is the option of giving allied Non Player Characters (NPCs) for example Rescue targets (Which more often drive me mad for beeing so stupid of getting killed everytime because the word "COVER" is foreign to them...), or the Defense target in that sabotage mission (Or was it a Defense mission? Because i often got the feeling that guy is on Intention trying to sabotage your mission of defending him always moving outside cover and sometimes not even shooting and HERE i got proof he is just fooling us and just acting like he want to live that damn suicider...: )

89458E99ABFBC8D98DC6D383F88F94CEAE5327EA

See? He just acted like he was shooting and thought he could fool us! I see he doesnt got a pistol, didnt work!

No but seriously, cant you add a function of ordering them to hold position? (Meaning them as in Rescue target, Defense Target on Sorties, maybe even hacked Bursas, hacked Moas, ect)

I mean you already got it ingame for the specters, or the npcs of your syndicate on syndicate missions (that regulary like to #*!% up your supposed to be "stealth" mission like spy or rescue with using non silenced weapons and also just alerting about every damn enemy near them with just brainlessly walking inside so everyone sees them....) so why not giving this function to the other allied NPCs?

That and them finally taking cover would be reducing the frustration in "Stealth" missions by a lot already. (And not even sending any Syndicate NPC at all in Spy or Rescue missions with you...)