The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Extraction & Reward Not In Sync

Heide

The WF wiki claims that "The conduit closes after 30 seconds. Players who have not entered the conduit before then will be extracted with their rewards."

The rewards rotation are zone 2 (A) 4 (A) 6 (B) 8 (C).

If you completed zone 2 but do not pass through the conduit, you will not be rewarded, therefore to actually receive the reward you must also complete the zone after that before extracting. This goes for any subsequent rotations as well. (aka.) You always have to do the zone reward rotation +1 extra.

For those who claim that you get the reward without going through the portal at the rotation zone, you're wrong, period.

My question is why was it DEsigned this way?

EDIT: as funny as it sounds, someone must be the bait to enter through the portal for everyone else to receive the reward.

Edited by -Heide-

I will claim that you can get the reward without going through the portal at the rotation zone you want to leave at, because I have before, multiple times in a row. However, I will say that it was a bit inconsistent at first; it almost felt like I had to be within like 5 meters of the portal to get the scoreboard to pop up, and you get the rotation reward when the scoreboard appears. Other times it would pop up when I was a good distance away, but that was after another squad mate went through it.

You don't actually have to complete the following zone but someone from the group does have to go through the portal for it to register the current zone as complete..... which is confusing.

Edited by Oreades

9 hours ago, Oreades said:

You don't actually have to complete the following zone but someone from the group does have to go through the portal for it to register the current zone as complete..... which is confusing.

9 hours ago, Zark_Manthra said:

I will claim that you can get the reward without going through the portal at the rotation zone you want to leave at, because I have before, multiple times in a row. However, I will say that it was a bit inconsistent at first; it almost felt like I had to be within like 5 meters of the portal to get the scoreboard to pop up, and you get the rotation reward when the scoreboard appears. Other times it would pop up when I was a good distance away, but that was after another squad mate went through it.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. If someone goes through then you get the reward, but if you're in a pre-made squad doing it on the rotation and planning to leave in those reward zone rotations, then you don't get the reward. It's really annoying and hopefully gets fixed soon.

As has been mentioned, one has to go through for it to trigger. Even if host migration didn't screw you out of your reward at the moment, this is an annoying system, since it tends to strand one player with the other players staying behind. The wave should just register as complete with the portal spawning, end of issue.

infact ... i think that it could just be the end mission screen got bug out and not display the reward but u do have it

but yeah .... DE's tendency of never addressing these inconsistent looting issue make me wish i was playing another game more than any other reason.