Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warioware onslaught.

Firetempest

Onslaught could be the Warioware of warframe. I feel more gimmicks than just fighting spawn rate and saying no #4 for the moment could make it special. It could be a NEW 3ed mode with the given ground work created if you don't want to just mindlessly spam different powers in a kill box with the same brain dead enemies as ever. Each room should have an objective with their own time limits. Don't need for a arbitrary clock for total kills. but have a 3 lives thing. Fail a room, team looses a life.

• Find all the Ayatan 3.2.1..
  • Defend this data node 3.2.1..
  • Power this nulifier pad with your shield 3.2.1..
  • Kill all the bosses 3.2.1..
  • Kill all the drones! a central room filled with lvl1 Ospreys and everyone only has a mk1 paris and no powers. 3.2.1..
  • Scan capture these 6 targets and everyone's weapons replaced with scanner 3.2.1..
  • etc..

What would be your room objective? Or what should be changed to make this the arcade mode they said it would be? Because to me its just a saryn kill box with as much thought as any defense.

Edited by Firetempest

10 minutes ago, Qianna said:

this mode is fun, having to compete with myself and how fast i can kill something i havent seen in a long while
aint no need for some bs objective we've had for who knows how many years

Then you wouldn't play this mode now would you if it was a option. You missed the entire point of the exercise. "wha wood bae ur custom objective?"

Good idea, but wrong forum-ish. (The "what would be your custom objective" is the only reason why I said ish).

My idea for a custom obj. would be :

Rescue a target, and then wait for a portal, to drop them off at. Alternatively, keep the person alive for as long as possible, as you go through data conduits, increasing in difficulty (to keep the person safe) as you go through each one, by making the person do sillier things each time. (e.g. the person starts dancing or it spawns a nullifier shield around itself.)

6 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Then you wouldn't play this mode now would you if it was a option. You missed the entire point of the exercise. "wha wood bae ur custom objective?"

you haven't suggested it being an option, but rather THAT be the onslaught mode that has nothing to do with onslaught. if it was optional then i would only play the onslaught we have now, or not play at all. stop trying being edgy and actually look deeper into your suggestion to realize that we've been doing this for so many years.

we had void survivals for as long as i can remember and to me that was the most fun part: killing stuff. and now we have it in a refined way where you can straight up go and kill L90+ enemies in tighter rooms, with having to kill faster and faster every round that worrying about your oxygen level with over9000 redundant capsules. seems like a win to me and i'd prefer see it unchanged for the worse.

7 hours ago, Qianna said:

you haven't suggested it being an option, but rather THAT be the onslaught mode that has nothing to do with onslaught. if it was optional then i would only play the onslaught we have now, or not play at all. stop trying being edgy and actually look deeper into your suggestion to realize that we've been doing this for so many years.

Guess "it being a 3ed mode" was hard to understand. I'll update it.

9 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Guess "it being a 3ed mode" was hard to understand. I'll update it.

it's only hard to understand what your idea is when all you implied in your post was "let's make this the new onslaught"
and again, you just threw all existing modes into one and think its a-ok