The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught. Wth is this?

Shimmy

Im getting really tired of this. Been doing many runs in Sanctuary onslaught getting khora chassie/ khora blueprint/ and khora neruptics. but then the game F**ks up and someone leaves and I loose all of my stuff that i got. It's getting really annoying to farm for parts if you can't even get them ??!?! Can i get them back or what ? Literately done 5-6 runs about 20-40 min and it always buggs out. 

6 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

run solo

That is not possible in any endless mode in the game. You can't kill effectively without 4 Corrosive Projections. You have no way of getting the needed damage/defence buffs from other squadmates. Efficiency does not account for the lower spawns when solo, just like oxygen in Survival modes. Scaling is broken. DE hasn't tried doing these modes solo, or they're just too silly to bother fixing them.

1 минуту назад, Dawson1917 сказал:

That is not possible in any endless mode in the game.

i solo 16 waves of elite onslaught alone. whats the problem?

i suppose with some cheesy ivara noise arrow build i could go further, but im too lazy to figure it out.

Edited by Sqecmi

1 минуту назад, Dawson1917 сказал:

16 waves is nothing and I'd like to see what strict personal meta you have to follow just to reach that.

it's 2 rota c and it takes close to 45min.

more than enough to grab rewards

Edited by Sqecmi

Just now, Sqecmi said:

it's 2 rota c.

more than enough ti grab rewards

But not nearly enough to qualify it as an 'endless' mode. 16 waves is effectively 8 waves of Survival, ie 40 minutes, and the majority of frames aren't able to reach that without meme builds. It's just completely broken and if it isn't possible for almost all frames to perform similar times solo to a squad, then DE has failed to design their gamemode.

NB: I know squads are "supposed" to be better, and that this is "a cooperative game", but it would be very easy to fix the game to bring solo players on an even playing-field just by tweaking very basic numbers, because currently it isn't possible to go past an hour solo without using heavy cheese or exploits, no matter your gear.

35 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

run solo

25 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

i solo 16 waves of elite onslaught alone. whats the problem?

i suppose with some cheesy ivara noise arrow build i could go further, but im too lazy to figure it out.

24 minutes ago, Dawson1917 said:

16 waves is nothing and I'd like to see what strict personal meta you have to follow just to reach that.

23 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

it's 2 rota c and it takes close to 45min.

more than enough to grab rewards

Can you 2 stop de-railing the thread?

I don't care if you can or can not run 5 hours solo. Stop trying to show off so much.

The point of this thread is different and saying "RUN SOLO HURR DURR I CAN" does not solve it.

Yes, I can run solo, but why should I be forced to? I don't want to run solo. If I wanted to play solo, I would not play Warframe. I want to play it with my friends. That is why I chose a freaking co-op game.

OP made a thread so that a game breaking bug is looked at and fixed asap and all you could suggest was "Play Solo"? Why do people like you even post in the feedback threads...

Just take a screenshot of your 5 hour solo run and show it off in the off topic. Let feedback be feedback.

6 минут назад, DEADSHOT456 сказал:

The point of this thread is different and saying "RUN SOLO HURR DURR I CAN" does not solve it.

it solves part of "i want khora parts"

there are two ways: get plat and buy her or go solo.

nothing to do with functionality.

1 minute ago, Sqecmi said:

it solves part of "i want khora parts"

there are two ways: get plat and buy her or go solo.

nothing to do with functionality.

:facepalm:

Yeah, sure...Lets just buy it and leave the bug in the game. Perfect solution.

You know what, nevermind.

3 минуты назад, DEADSHOT456 сказал:

:facepalm:

Yeah, sure...Lets just buy it and leave the bug in the game. Perfect solution.

You know what, nevermind.

No, you can wait untill they fix all bugs.

you know what, common sense. if you know there will be traffic jams you wake up earlier to avoid them, you dont stand in front of your house with "FIX TRAFFIC JAMS" sign. if your house is burning you escape first if you can, you dont wait for firefighters.

if you want khora and know that solo is less buggy you play solo.

Edited by Sqecmi

2 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

No, you can wait untill they fix all bugs.

We are.

Also, common sense - Someone needs to report the bugs for it to be fixed. Thats why "feedback" section exists.

But then again, I guess you wouldn't happen to know what feedback is, otherwise you wouldn't have said what you said and de-railed the thread by "I AM PRO" stuff. Because, 90% of your posts in  this thread are exactly that.

5 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

being weak is ok, dont worry.

I am gonna stop feeding the troll after this post, but I don't need to worry.

It's you who needs to worry if all you can show off is 16 zones of Elite. Meh. :crylaugh:

P.S. - Also, its hilariously how you choose to reply to only parts of my post, as in, reply to only the parts you have an answer to, not the other parts...

Edited by DEADSHOT456

55 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

being weak is ok, dont worry.

1 hour ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Easy solution, earn plat and buy her

Done multiple runs gone past zone 20 multiple times and got about 10 hours done in the mode now if not more. I got 2 khora parts and 1 part from each vandal weapon. and I'm one of the lucky ones, there are people with more time and gone throught more rotations with no khora parts.

The drop tables and % are horrible.

Noone should be forced spend plat on a frame specially something thats non primed.

Also certain zones require luck on how many spawn rates you can get and running solo will decrease the ammount of efficiency you lose per second. Don't call others weak based on a game mode that is broken and is still being worked on as we speak.

The drop tables should better than this, just increasing the drop chance on khora parts would help greatly.

let me ask. 

did you farm ivara? octavia? harrow? nidus? gara?

and they are all bad too. Octavia is okay and ivara drop rates are still twice of khoras.

Before we had frames that droped from bosses, now we got a bigger grindfest with each new frame. You think people like gara coming from bounties with low drop chance on top of a repetitive game mode. You think people like playing the most boring section on JV raid over and over again for nidus. And the thing is. khora still required you to play a higher level mission and still maintains a lower drop chance.

2 часа назад, Dawson1917 сказал:

That is not possible in any endless mode in the game. 

Don't be *** ridiculous. Even a challenged 5 years old can muster 8 zones. If you're here to farm a frame, first rotation c is all you need. 

Цитата

You can't kill effectively without 4 Corrosive Projections

No one said you should squat there for hours. 8 zones to farm Khora and leave. It's barely lv 50.

Edited by -Temp0-

1 минуту назад, ---RV---Maniac сказал:

Ivara still has higher drop rates even then and doesn't undermine the other points either

exactly same

unknown.png?width=250&height=676\

ivara

Systems (9.09%)

Chassis (5.64%)

bp+Neuroptics (7.52%)

exactly same

unknown.png?width=250&height=676\

ivara

Systems (9.09%)

Chassis (5.64%)

bp+Neuroptics (7.52%)

Fine your right, it's the same level of cancer. except you can do spy missions faster for C rotation. They are both along with every new frame that get's released asinine to farm