Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the first time in my entire game life time i think we deserve a compensation

Frenrihr89

4 hours ago, Late.for.tea said:

Releasing buggy content is on DE. Running said buggy content, knowning the risks, then begging on the forums for free stuff, that is on you.

People want DE to have released it on Monday, which means they couldn't play over the weekend. Now the content is so buggy that it can't be played during the weekend either. There really isn't much of a difference between the two. Unfortunately Warframe has to many players who don't have any self control. These players just have. to. run. this. new. content. Instead of doing something else and waiting for it to get fixed, like any reasonable person would.

I just got back to Warframe, and damn I thought other gaming communities were bad.

Actually I have thoughts on this, lets be honest here DE had to have known about some of the major issues, particularly the crashing, cause Ive had it happen when Im running duo's with people, my specs are:

GTX 1070, i5 3570k OC to 4.5Ghz, 16 GB ram, Win10  ,  I was still getting crashes even when I have a pretty damn decent computer, now what would be the benefit of releasing the content friday as opposed to Monday?  Free QA testing from community as well as pushing sales of the warframe in the market as many many many people were getting fed up with onslaught and took to spending plat to get her, it took me all weekend just to get 3 of her parts and thats contending with crashes and lost items,  either way much of the community is upset right now with the current state of onslaught mode.

I have no Vandal or other desired drops from this mode, I have more host migration/crash issues than succesful runs, and all I have to show is a couple of pictures and less credit than I would have earned sitting in my lander watching an Egg.

I work 12h shifts, 2 days off then a 9 day straight, so bought all 4 boosters for 3 days, and all I have had is the majority of my Sanctuary time return 0 do to issues.

I paid for boosters but clearly boosting 0 results in 0 and that issue is due to the game, not me.

And I am running a decent PC and internet package.

Edited by SastusBulbas

1 hour ago, Knight_Ex said:

either way much of the community is upset right now with the current state of onslaught mode.

I agree, DE probably shouldn't have released the content in the state they did. As many people claimed, Friday releases are bad as hotfixes will be delayed for a few days. So I understand the community is upset.

That said, no one is forcing anyone to play the new content. Players can just do the usual stuff and leave the new content alone for a few more days until it gets fixed. Had they released it on monday you wouldn't be able to play it either. Players are impatient, and now that the content is here they can't help themselves but play it, despite how broken it is (and subsequently complain). Had DE waited with the release until Monday, these impatient players would have complained that DE lied about the release date (which was last week).

The bad release is on DE, that's for sure. Everything else that came after, that's on the players.
Everyone should just calm down.

Edited by Late.for.tea

5 hours ago, InfernoSquid said:

yeah that sounds perfect maybe not a weapon tho but a badge and syandana that says Alpha on it would be cool 

I think u are asking too much, i was talking about the time and loot lost due to crashing.. so a perfect compensation would be a return of affinity boosters for those who have purchased boosters during the weekend and maybe increase the drop rates of the items for a few days to compensate those who lost khora parts, vandals etc...

On 4/22/2018 at 12:30 PM, DeMeritus said:

The conduit delay or failure to spawn is due to the game waiting for everyone's sessions to load up the next map tile, due to how the run is scripted.

If something goes wrong, the current script seems unable to cope with it.

It's highly likely that the game is tested on high end QA PCs that likely have very high end specifications, REALLY fast video cards, ridiculous amounts of RAM, super speedy SSDs, and a god-like super fast, low latency connection directly to DE and to one another.  You know, computers that few people even in the industrialized world could afford.  This means that they don't get to experience any of the lag, latency, network packet loss, jitter, disconnects, etc that happen in real world situations.

But where's the fun in that, right?

If the game was QA tested on a setup like that, the game probably wouldn't be as well optimized as it is.

This game mode is horrendously bugged. It's like DE added another RNG factor for getting rewards. First you have to be lucky to get the drop, and than you have to be lucky to extract. So many items i have to re-farm i'ts just ridiculous. And when i contacted DE support with screen shots, they said they can't give me the items back and that screen shots are not a good enough proof.

I think we do deserve some kind of an apology gift, either an xp booster for all the focus and xp players lost in the game or a reactor/catalyst.