Phobos Area Glitches

MarkField13

On my first play through with this new area, I discovered a really impressive new bounding system to keep objects within the map. Its really great work, and should help a bunch to keep mobs from dropping their loot into unreachable places. However, during my exploration, I discover a few areas that could be touched up on, namely a huge hole in the map through which I fell.

Look in the description for the time links for each of the events I've got flagged.

Quick reply to this, as I mentioned wanting to check out the right side to see if the same glitch exists or not, and it doesn't. It actually extends out quite a ways and I can run along it for a while before hitting the bounding code that sucks me back into the map. I didn't find anything that interesting over there, but it was still cool to see all the areas that I could explore. So far I haven't found any other map holes, but I'm definitely keeping my eyes open!

Watched your vid last night, lots of explory goodness :) Will have to make notes to patch up some of those little holes soon :)

The winds often whip around at high speeds across open spaces of Phobos, luckily the Grineer have made efforts to mark off these locations to prevent any mishaps with their deployments.