Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance degrading over time for no reason.

Mkilbride

System: 8700K @ 5GHZ

1080 Ti @ 2025MHZ

32GB 3000MHZ RAM

1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

W10 Professional x64 (1803)

I really only started noticing this after the recent Onslaught update. Before, Plains ran pretty good. Now though? Just horrible. 

I had this issue a few months ago; turned out PhysX was causing it. However this time, PhysX is still off. All settings maxed, except for Bloom, Depth of Field, Glare, all that annoying S#&$ that prevents an image from being smooth.

As the video above shows (Watch it in Full screen so you can see MSI Afterburner) my FPS keeps tanking for no good reason. I run a 110HZ monitor, so it's really annoying, like dropping to 30-40FPS on a 60HZ monitor.

My laptop may be a bit potato, yes... but still managed to get the game running quite smoothly! Now even when I'm doing a SOLO mission it frames bad, stupidly bad! We are talking about 15-10fps and that is nonsense! Hopefully DE will find an answer to this, because it's happening not only to players that run the game on low-mid specs but to the users that have even more awesome PC's too!

On 4/23/2018 at 12:27 AM, Mkilbride said:

1080 Ti @ 2025MHZ

32GB 3000MHZ RAM

1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

I really only started noticing this after the recent Onslaught update. Before, Plains ran pretty good. Now though? Just horrible. 

I had this issue a few months ago; turned out PhysX was causing it. However this time, PhysX is still off. All settings maxed, except for Bloom, Depth of Field, Glare, all that annoying S#&$ that prevents an image from being smooth.

As the video above shows (Watch it in Full screen so you can see MSI Afterburner) my FPS keeps tanking for no good reason. I run a 110HZ monitor, so it's really annoying, like dropping to 30-40FPS on a 60HZ monitor.

I have the SAME specs with an acer x34 and this started happening after a few patches ago. In kuva survival it stutters and drops so badly its unplayable. Same thing with the new endless mode.

On 23.04.2018 at 7:27 AM, Mkilbride said:

1080 Ti @ 2025MHZ

32GB 3000MHZ RAM

1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

Happens to me as well. FPS starts to take a dip as time goes on. 

The problem however is the stutter, the game should feel smooth even at 90fps but it doesn't.

After optimizing the game it feels smooth for a while but then the fps fluctiations start all over.