Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sanctuary onslaught crash

Hection

so I have been farming the khora parts for a while now. it's a very low drop rate and i had this run where i got both the bp and the chassis for her. but then the game crashes and i dont recive the parts. it's not only this time it happened. it has happened to me many many times just today. (not the parts gone) but my rank on the weapons i used in the mission don't even rank up from unranked. plz help developers. fix this stuff.

The same for me today, yesterday, two days ago!!!! It's a total loose of time! I'm so angry that you dare "offer" us a new adventure without testing it before. That's totaly scandalous. We spend our money, our time, just to be beta testers!

Edit: After the last update, no way to enter the sanctuary assault! It's better and better...:clap:

Edit: Today again...

Edited by YeyoBashmo

Once you get to level 10 on regular mode the damage scaling is off the charts.  Two shots and a fully built Rhino drops?  Once I exited I got stuck in the other bug.. summary screen of death.  This little bugger gives you the message "Updating account information. Please wait..."  30 minutes later you are still waiting.  The option to Ctrl Alt Del and end task game makes it so you lose everything including the Kora piece I had in the rewards..  :angry:

Edited by Issac_Ross