Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

Please, PLEASE fix host migrations robbing all 3 clients of ALL rewards. This is some seriously toxic trash right here. If I wanted this I'd play league. 

I'm having to block people in game just in hopes that I don't end up with them again, but there are just too many who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. 

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

Note:

This will indeed be the first of many Hotfixes this week - Khora will see many changes this week that we are going to start bundling together as soon as next Hotfix! Please stay tuned - more details to come as we fight fires!

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

- Potential fix for a deadlock that could occur between Zones.
- Fixed many common crashes with Sanctuary Onslaught - still more to go!
- Fixed inbox transmissions missing from Simaris - he recorded a selfie-video for you all but forgot to attach it earlier.
- Removed a larger cap room from the Grineer Galleon as AI had pathing problems from them.
- Fixed an exploit where hosts running at (intentionally) low framerate could cause the mission timer to run super slowly.
- Fixes to ensure mission timer pauses once all enemies have been cleared and players are waiting for portal to appear.
- Fixed an issue for Clients when transitioning through the portal, which could result in Clients not hearing music.
- Potential fix for being sent back to previous room when falling into pit immediately after Conduit use.
- Fixed issues with enemies spawning out of attack range on a tile.
- Fixed issue with enemies getting stuck on certain ledges.
- Fixed issues on Moon tile with spawns & getting stuck

Changes:

- Rabvee strike one handed stance polarity changed to Zenurik to match existing Stances.
- Peculiar Bloom Mod can now be chat-linked!

Fixes:
- Fixed a game freeze that could occur with Sancti Tigris's Syndicate effect.
- Fixed an issue where players could fall out of the Grineer Forest tile as seen:

its a new game mod of course there are bugs

1 minute ago, iceyShardZ said:

its a new game mod of course there are bugs

What!? So Warframe it's an Apple product now? Every bug it's an intended feature?
I work on application and game development and I or my company would ever release something without proper testing! The testers can't be the users for a game that's been out for 5 years!

10 minutes ago, tiagoborg said:

What!? So Warframe it's an Apple product now? Every bug it's an intended feature?
I work on application and game development and I or my company would ever release something without proper testing! The testers can't be the users for a game that's been out for 5 years!

It IS a feature - make the Khora grind so bad that people will buy it with plat (Battlefront 2 playbook ... cough...cough). Anyway, I just realized I haven't finished making Atlas - so off to grind Golem while this gets fixed :)

To all the people complaining about the host issue: I think they get it. In fact, I think they're fully aware of the problem by this point.

To anyone saying they should've tested this: they probably did, but DE has under 200 employees total and I imagine very few of them can test the game on time. It's possible the issues they were experiencing while testing are entirely different ones that they fixed. Maybe a fix right at the end caused the host migration issue. We don't know. 

It's fine to report problems with any of the game, just stop getting so angry at the devs for doing what they do and approach this with a level head, okay?

7 hours ago, AvatarX76 said:

So DE obviously doesn't like the idea of public test servers but don't mind us essentially acting as their beta testers and customer support taking the brunt of the fallout... i'm failing to see any upside here.

My leason learnt: play solo, if at all.

I'll also hold off on buying platinum until DE stops treating their player base as unoffical testers. I don't play games to become frustrated, which seems to be happening far too often with Warframe.

Interesting since their loyal defenders would use the "is in beta" excuse but I think is no longer applicable.

1 hour ago, tiagoborg said:

[insert beta excuse here]

On 4/23/2018 at 12:31 PM, Pr1A said:

We don't need another broken spin2win weapon in this game.

On 4/23/2018 at 12:19 PM, LongIron said:

whips are a plague. unless they change how you use it (i.e. limited spin2win, only end of tail can connect etc)

Just because a bunch of Players made a Meta doing that DOES NOT MEAN that people who Like whips as a Weapon that Don't follow the Meta should be Punished for it

Archived