Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Zin-Azhsari said:

You do realize that Strangledome does more than just CC?

- It doubles ALL your damage to enemies inside, not affected by power strenght

- It makes enemies attack the enemies inside with a higher threat rating that you

The primary focus was CC, it really doesn't do much more past medium level enemies, as far as her aesthetic goes, every other frame that has a summoned weapon has it integrated into their kit, ivara's 1, and she has artemis bow, wukongs 1, and he has his iron staff, excaliburs whole kit~ and exalted blade. but khora has a whip for her 1, then that's it...

That aside, the range isn't high enough at max, and after being told NUMEROUS times she was getting exalted whip, they gave her a completely different ability. she isnt particularly helpful for much of anything. Like I said, I like khora, and I even suggested keeping her current 4 as an augment~

Just now, Rachel_Darc said:

Hopefully, the ammo reload glitch will be fixed soon - other than that, thank you for the hotfix!

Since it's a "Simulation" and the only thing that the mobs drop is Ammo...... why not just make all the ammo they drop Universal ammo for all weapons? 

Good to see the changes, trying to play it on the weekend was unbearable, but while we're fixing it, how about we also get rid of that cancerous Efficiency Drain while waiting for the Conduit to open? It literally serves no purpose but making players lose their sanity.

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

It's not so much you are losing energy but every time you go through a portal you start off as if you are in a fresh game. So you revert to your starting energy.

Except you don't. if you have extra mod capacity you may start round 1 with more than 50 energy.  but every subsequent you will only start with 50.

And if its a fresh game, the efficiency should start at 100 (even if it decays faster)

And if its a fresh game, your health and shields shouldbe restored

1 minute ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Fixes is fine and everything... BUT IT IS THE POOREST-ON-REWARDS MODE OF ALL EXISTED. We need to waste 5 minutes per rotation GETTING LITERALLY NOTHING IN PROCESS. Even the worsest Excavation mode are more rewarding: you getting additional resources, endo, credits, LAUGHABLE AMOUNTS OF CRYOTIC EVEN WITH BOOSTERS and random rotations rewards per EVERY EXCAVATOR. What we have here? Tons of focus and... NOTHING MORE. Or you think it's equal?

I always thought these onslaughts were going to be 20minute 'trials', so can it be changed into such? and have number of rewards based on completed challenges / score ? thats what i always thought this mode would be, it wouldnt be complained about so much if it took a little longer to complete with fewer relic/random rewards but higher chance of more desired stuff. its the constant stream of undesired rewards that seem to affect players perception :L

I made a run earlier today and we got a lato vandal receiver. But hurray we had a host that decided to leave and now i wont get my receiver back... i bet support wont be able to help... i just hope this whole crashed will get fixed in near future

Try for the fix. It definitely helps with some issues. Though, as touched on by the rant post, this doesn't really address the real issues that are plaguing the game mode. I have been playing and supporting this game since it first hit open beta, and I have much love for this game. But as of late, I am starting to feel like I, and other players in this same category, are feeling a bit ignored as of late. There have been many things added in to entice new players and improve the beginning experience of the game, but we haven't really seen much in the way of things to do in the endgame except for grinding up mastery and filling up codex, which is more tedious than a real challenge. Which is why I was really excited when this game mode came about. I had started taking a short break from the game because it was starting to feel really stale to me again, and this gave me a reason to end that break. But alas, I have been very disappointed by this because of how unstable it is. I frequently run into the run-ending crashes, and when I got my group that I play with to join in and try it out, after running a 10 floor mission, the whole thing broke and everyone lost all of their rewards and focus. And that burns me to have that happen, but I can deal with that. But with as much convincing as it took to get my friends to give the game a go again, and their first experience back being /this/, that really burned them in a major way, and I don't know when I can convince them to come back after something like this. Which yeah, I can always do stuff with pub groups, but it is so much more enjoyable with friends, and having that kind of ruined by the way this game mode has turned out just kind of puts me in a sour place in this game. 

13 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Why is Khora's (the Whip wielding cat lady) signature weapon dual swords and not ... oh I dunno ... a whip ?

We don't need another broken spin2win weapon in this game.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb VengefulMaelstrom:

Please give a reward for each zone of Santuary Onslaught instead of every 2 zones, makes getting the parts with abysmal drop rates easier

Sure -.- . After each conduit.....  you should know that you can gain there every 5 mins 1 radiant relic. That is enough for normal people. I think the rewards should scale with the zones.

1 minute ago, Revilogus said:

I made a run earlier today and we got a lato vandal receiver. But hurray we had a host that decided to leave and now i wont get my receiver back... i bet support wont be able to help... i just hope this whole crashed will get fixed in near future

I generally take screenshots when I get something I want. It's a good habit to get into, so if you contact support, there's proof.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

Khora will see many changes this week that we are going to start bundling together as soon as next Hotfix! 

OH GREAT. Khora is already getting the " Gara " treatment. welp. my new favorite warframe is about to get nerfed into hell itself and I'm going to wish I could get a refund again. 

Rest in the sanctuary Khora, you will be missed.

but no, seriously, took 6 months to release Khora and while during so constantly passively hyping her up for her release. And already nerfing her when she's absolutely perfect? And yes, I'm assuming nerf because we all know that "CHANGES" is DE's polite way of saying nerf.

il y a 9 minutes, DubstepGs a dit :

I lost almost 2 full sets to all that crap,still missing the parts from C rotation so maybe since its such a "special" game mode make it that if you get crashed/host migration error or simply thrown out to receive the rewards you were suppose to get in your mailbox same way it happens on relic farming,thats ofc a temporary solution till all bugs are fixed or the game mode completely removed if its not efficient to keep on patching it up

Same for me -_-

The new Zaw parts still need some fixing, currently weapons made with them aren't linkable in chat, they don't have holster customization, and the Sepfahn still has a plethora of visual bugs, both in Nikana and Staff form. Glad to see more Onslaught crashes being addressed though.

Archived