Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the fixes! I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm actually really enjoying where Khora is right now gameplay wise (her 4 is really fun with high range and Venari is cool too), so I don't think a massive rework is necessary. She could definitely still use a little tweaking, but I don't think there's ever been a 'frame added that didn't need tweaking at launch.

17 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

Please give a reward for each zone of Santuary Onslaught instead of every 2 zones, makes getting the parts with abysmal drop rates easier

I would get rotation c one match had the blue print drop. mission crashes. 

Run it again we once again get to C Rotation Khora Systems Blueprint drop's.

Game crashes. 

mouse destroyed i want to quit this game for a few days.

now i see why every one just brought the dam frame.

total 50 run's . 

I completely agree with this guy. please make the drop rate a bit easier.  

I'm at the point of pulling my hair out.

5 minutes ago, RedToothKaki said:

OH GREAT. Khora is already getting the " Gara " treatment. welp. my new favorite warframe is about to get nerfed into hell itself and I'm going to wish I could get a refund again. 

Rest in the sanctuary Khora, you will be missed.

but no, seriously, took 6 months to release Khora and while during so constantly passively hyping her up for her release. And already nerfing her when she's absolutely perfect? And yes, I'm assuming nerf because we all know that "CHANGES" is DE's polite way of saying nerf.

Getting nerfed requires her to be good in the first place

I can live with all the bugs and crashes until they hopefully all get fixed. Atleast i can have fun between the bugs and crashes. What i can not live with, is having a Quake Banshee in the Team. Only thing you can do is leave or go afk. And ist so hard to find a squad withour one and its getting worse. Thats such a #*!%ed up behavier, everyone in the squad is complaining and they still go on. Its not needed, so the only reason must be to piss off people.

2 minutes ago, HairyMalteseGuy said:

I would get rotation c one match had the blue print drop. mission crashes. 

Run it again we once again get to C Rotation Khora Systems Blueprint drop's.

Game crashes. 

mouse destroyed i want to quit this game for a few days.

now i see why every one just brought the dam frame.

total 50 run's . 

I completely agree with this guy. please make the drop rate a bit easier.  

I'm at the point of pulling my hair out.

you can't expect this game to baby you all to new frames.The DEs are doing their best to fix crashes, and the rotations and drop rates are fine as they are. You'll just have to learn to enjoy the grind, it's more rewarding when it's all said and done.

Or you could just buy her

25 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Also Zaws made using the 3 new Strikes still cannot be linked

Dont be sad, I saw many bugs which still cannot be fixed or will not be maybe never.

For example: Bounty 5 in PoE Tusk Bolkor every time shows me that I dealt Magnetic dmg instead Radiation which is so funny and many times happening with enemies on the ground, my primary weapon switching from my hands many time to my melee and stucks then I starting to shooting on enemies with my Zaw (Rofl that's so funny).

Eidelon Guntalyst jumps on a three and he stacks then he cannot move nowhere, I'm starting to shooting on enemies with my primary weapon and activatine Arcane strike, Arcane Fury which doesn't make any sense.

But when I report that noone of DEVS that take serious.

So, be happy and don't worry let them do what they want. :highfive:

17 hours ago, Odion_Levy said:

you can't expect this game to aby you all to new frames. The DEs are doing their best to fix crashes, and the rotations and drop rates are fine as they are. You'll just have to learn to enjoy the grind, it's more rewarding when it's all said and done.

Or you could just buy her

The grind is not an issue. the issue is. you had done the grind the parts drop finally and then the game crashes. there no reward for the grind.  i guess i have to enjoy the broken game mode. with no reward. yer im pissed off.

after a couple of day i'll try again. i honestly need a break from the game. 

Archived