Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Close.

Why are we not getting to keep focus and affinity when host DC's.  Or anything else for that matter.  DE: thanks for fighting and wasting your time.... you can go now.

Should be saved to account at end of every wave. BEFORE portal spawns.

Agreed

Had this problem cuz of... good old classic tastefull crash ;)

I dont know if this is getting enough attention but the Venari that Khora uses is bugged. You cant change any of the colors and if you try to it will make it white. Meaning just trying to change any of the primary, secondary or anything will make the entire pet turn white. The only way i can go back is to reset to default. I would like to change the looks of my Venari. :/

Funny how this one person that rants one big time gets the bug he's talking about recognized and you are doing stuff to fix it,
but I've been mildly complaining about several bugs for years but you've not even talked about looking into them.

Perhaps I should start braking the forum rules like that guy did too?

Can't believe you copy pasted their cussing, when it is against the forum's rules to cuss.

3 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Funny how this one person that rants one big time gets the bug he's talking about recognized and you are doing stuff to fix it,
but I've been mildly complaining about several bugs for years but you've not even talked about looking into them.

Perhaps I should start braking the forum rules like that guy did too?

Can't believe you copy pasted their cussing, when it is against the forum's rules to cuss.

The thing he is referring to is the newest update, a new gamemode, and DE had to release on a Friday. Meaning that bugs had been piling up over the weekend. They are also trying to take player feedback on if they should keep the gamemode or not, so of course they will focus on debugging it first thing, otherwise the players cannot accurately report on if it should stay

You can keep censoring my feedback if it makes you feel better, but I bring facts:

zE8uK6a.jpgMy 1st onslaught attempt after the hotfix. More than half of the times it doesn't work when in a group. White screen. I moved to the next area, the countdown kept going as if I was in the previous area. Then everything turned white. Then 6s before the next portal closes (like 2 min after it turned white), everything came back. And then I was booted because I had not enough time to enter the portal.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed issues with enemies spawning out of attack range on a tile.
- Fixed issue with enemies getting stuck on certain ledges.
- Fixed issues on Moon tile with spawns & getting stuck

all still issues, moon tileset is even worse then it was yesterday, still spawns all over the show and they get stuck even more now, the efficency drop is almost double what it was yesterday on that tileset killing everything non stop in squads of 4

hope you guys fix this soon! have played several mission and when someone quits it takes me back to menu and i loose everything i had gained so far i few parts for khora and her weapons and lost them all after so much time and effort put into it!

9 minutes ago, PRWarrior said:

hope you guys fix this soon! have played several mission and when someone quits it takes me back to menu and i loose everything i had gained so far i few parts for khora and her weapons and lost them all after so much time and effort put into it!

This. Over and over again. I feel your pain man. /hugs

6 hours ago, LongIron said:

wrong place i know, but can you please give the portal in the onslaught a physical frame like a defense pod(map-wide with lowest threat rating), so at least enemies will agro rather than hide in corners of the map? design isnt perfect but atleast its a good place to level weapons.

This gamemode isn't for lvling weapons though.....at all.....

I’ve just had a brainstorm: what if the 5% drop rate for Khora wasn’t the real rate, but the BASE rate? 

My explanation: the drop rate for Khora starts at 5%, but increases by up to 5% depending on your overall grade in the onslaught.  For Example, if you get an S grade in both parts of Rotation A, The Khora blueprint drop rate increases to 15%. The problem is that it starts at 5%, but goes down by .5% for every grade rank below S you get. It also takes the average of the two grades in each rotation and applies that to the base Khora drop rate.

26 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Tried it again, never crashed. got to zone 9 and the host DC'ed since all we got were relics. Well the game never switched hosts and the rest of us 3 lost all our rewards. 

time to NOT play the mode again,

Just had this issue with a Khora and Lato Vandal BP. I've given up honestly. 

7 hours ago, VengefulMaelstrom said:

Please give a reward for each zone of Santuary Onslaught instead of every 2 zones, makes getting the parts with abysmal drop rates easier

I know everyone would love this and a bunch of people upvoted, but each zone is 2.5 minutes long. Having the drops be every 2 zones = 5 minutes per drop. This fits with the rest of the "endless" missions like Survival and the like.

Having them reward every single zone would be fantastic, but would also be an anomaly when sat beside the other missions and their reward layouts.

The host is still screwing everyone else over. The rewards need to be granted at the end of the wave (when the portal appears) and not at the beginning of the next wave (when entering the portal.

I don't think I have ever rage quitted Warframe before but being screwed over by the host is so freakin aggravating. 

Just now, VioletGoblin said:

The host is still screwing everyone else over. The rewards need to be granted at the end of the wave (when the portal appears) and not at the beginning of the next wave (when entering the portal.

I don't think I have ever rage quitted Warframe before but being screwed over by the host is so freakin aggravating. 

Agreed. Until something is done about host migrations ruining runs, I've stopped playing the mode. Both drops I need are in Rot C, and playing solo doesn't guarantee me getting to that point thanks to bad spawns.

DE, stop.

Seriously, I'd love to just drop an F-bomb in utter frustration and log out.  This game mode only works for one out of 4 people, and everyone else gets the short end of the stick.  I've played 3 instances where my winnings don't get stripped at the end (I was host in two, and had to lay out the plan).  Most of the time a host watches people enter the portal, sees the reward, then flips them the bird by not following in.  They get the rewards, and the game enters a looped host migration for 10+ minutes.  When it finally crashes, you get nothing.

On top of this, the reward pool and payouts are a joke.  Excavations pay out more frequently, don't crash, and allow you to do something other than spin-2-win or power spam.  Survival lets you stay in game longer.  Heck, Interceptions have faster payouts and less crashing.

Please, fix this.  The solutions are already here.  Rewards given when the even numbered portals opened would prevent people losing out.  A silent setting of the maximum ping to 150 ms for the game mode (considering the default is much higher) would offer less issues with portal spawning.  Most importantly, you need to fix host migrations, I have no fix there but to say that the other game modes don't do this.

Khora isn't worth the frustration.  The vandal weapons aren't worth the frustration.  If you fix the fundamentals we can talk.  Until then;

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuundamentally broken game mode.  Hopefully a bit of levity can make this frustration a priority.

Edit:

On a personal note, 10 minutes of watching the Scimitar fly nowhere has me asking whom exactly thought the mouse click and direction making the wings go all derpy was a good use of time.  It's a personal surprise, given I hadn't thought to do it after mashing down the direction keys for months.

Edit:

Never mind.  It was 10 minutes before, now I'm at 40+ minutes 1 GB of RAM usage, and no end is in sight.  Sigh.  The fixes seem to not be working...at all.

Archived