Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

i have found 1 issues, not really bugs but something that might need to be checked into for improving Sanctuary
Nidus, every time you go through a portal, you lose all your mutation stacks, its really annoying losing 30 to 40 stacks for something as simple as progressing and can cause a run to end early......
sure there are crashes and bugs that need to be squashed, but its still week 1 of the new content being released

hace 17 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

Note:

This will indeed be the first of many Hotfixes this week - Khora will see many changes this week that we are going to start bundling together as soon as next Hotfix! Please stay tuned - more details to come as we fight fires!

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

- Potential fix for a deadlock that could occur between Zones.
- Fixed many common crashes with Sanctuary Onslaught - still more to go!
- Fixed inbox transmissions missing from Simaris - he recorded a selfie-video for you all but forgot to attach it earlier.
- Removed a larger cap room from the Grineer Galleon as AI had pathing problems from them.
- Fixed an exploit where hosts running at (intentionally) low framerate could cause the mission timer to run super slowly.
- Fixes to ensure mission timer pauses once all enemies have been cleared and players are waiting for portal to appear.
- Fixed an issue for Clients when transitioning through the portal, which could result in Clients not hearing music.
- Potential fix for being sent back to previous room when falling into pit immediately after Conduit use.
- Fixed issues with enemies spawning out of attack range on a tile.
- Fixed issue with enemies getting stuck on certain ledges.
- Fixed issues on Moon tile with spawns & getting stuck

Changes:

- Rabvee strike one handed stance polarity changed to Zenurik to match existing Stances.
- Peculiar Bloom Mod can now be chat-linked!

Fixes:
- Fixed a game freeze that could occur with Sancti Tigris's Syndicate effect.
- Fixed an issue where players could fall out of the Grineer Forest tile as seen:

That post rants about a lot more things than you guys fixed ... and are /should be easy fixes just saying , specially the spawn rates for solo players.

Also not that my salt is too high ... but npc pathing and large rooms should have been problems planed for before releasing the game mode ...

i wold really like to know, why is it, at sanctuary onslaught elite, wave 6, that enemy spawn rates drop drastically at around the 8% efficiency mark?

i've never been able to get past wave 6 because grineer armor scales too drastically, the tileset is too bloody large meaning enemies are always more spread out than necessary, and, as stated, their spawn rate drops tremendously the moment efficiency gets low

why?

was this mode really not balance tested for solo play?

was this mode really meant to force players to play in a squad?

what if the player has a bad connection? or doesn't have a good enough pc to handle all the visual effects going on? not to mention all the host migration errors going on

at this rate it would be better to straight up remove the elite variant and just have rewards rotate weekly in the normal pool

at least it's actually manageable in solo play

Just tried the hotfix for Sanctuary Onslaught.

It doesn't appear to fix many things at all in my experience.

I still get HUGE random frame drops when portals open up to new areas, and I still get random frame drops in general, my card (GTX970) should EASILY be able to handle warframe without many frame drops at all. and it's only started happening with this update.

In one of my runs I ran into the portal and got endlessly teleported back to the same area until I got D/CED, which was absolutely terrible, the next game at wave 2 someone had this issue and at wave 6 the other 2 had this problem causing the dreaded host migration that rendered our run a complete waste of time.

Enemies still hide and stop moving at random parts of tilesets too.

I REALLY REALLY want to enjoy onslaught mode, it seems like a fun concept and i'd really like to take a shot at getting these drops WITHOUT wasting my time and dropping due to these glitches / bugs. But so far every time since the update dropped i've had huge problems and it's really putting many players off the game at the moment...

I lost a lot of elite Onslaught goodies multiple times due to the host migration thing.

just letting you know i can not play it until such things are fixed

This is a game mode you can not fail.
So why not give stuff when you pick it up instead of when you complete the mission?

Host migration still cause problems.

"The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu (with no rewards, or progress...)"

This is just unfair. I believe it's a lot to ask, but we should at least get those lost relics and rare parts back.

10 minutes ago, KairoJustice said:

Host migration still cause problems.

"The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu (with no rewards, or progress...)"

This is just unfair. I believe it's a lot to ask, but we should at least get those lost relics and rare parts back.

We "should" get them back, but we wont.  That would make too much sense.  It would be the right thing to do.  Game companies never do what's "right" when it comes to situations caused by known bugs that the seemingly refuse to fix.

29 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

We "should" get them back, but we wont.  That would make too much sense.  It would be the right thing to do.  Game companies never do what's "right" when it comes to situations caused by known bugs that the seemingly refuse to fix.

True. But at least they are trying to fix things and they don't make you spend money. You can get all the good stuff and the only thing you spend is your time, (but I don't consider this time as wasted, because I enjoy playing and farming what I need).

But when it comes to fckn host migrations and lost connection - then it's a wasted time, because I'm left with nothing but wasted time.:facepalm:

I want my Braton Vandal part back :( I don't even know what I got, I just know it was a Braton Vandal part :sadcry:

1 minute ago, Gandergear said:

So can we assume you learned a lesson and wont release content in this state in the future

Since there is such a thing as to much time between updates, they walk a fine line between releasing to early and releasing to late
There is no new lesson for them here

1 minute ago, Triankahn said:

Since there is such a thing as to much time between updates, they walk a fine line between releasing to early and releasing to late
There is no new lesson for them here

Not as long as the playerbase allows them to use the beta excuse, i suppose.

Bug:

Again and again losing loot due to host migration.  This is like Ediolon bounties all over again. I finally got a khora system to drop on zone 8, and I got smart from all those run glitches before to not enter the portal to end to the game in attempt to retain the loot this time around, and still got host migration, and stuck on the landing craft screen, and eventually got booted back to player menu, and guess what obviously I did not get my khora system bp.

DE do not trust host to track each player's loot.  Each player has to track its own loot.  So when a host loses connection or crashes or exits the game before it could sync back the each player's info back to the server, it does not impact any other player in the group.  All a player has to get his loot is his client has the reward tracked, and it has not crashed, and has not lost connection, and it could take 10 minutes at the exit screen to sync back to server for all I care while other players can have their computer soaked in water for all I care, and it will complete after I get a coffee, and I get my khora system bp.  This is better than I have to refarm it, in hopes I don't lose it again, which is going to take more than 10 minutes.   Your reliance on a host is not a long term design solution.   A long term architectural solution MUST rely on each game client's OWN local cache. There is no checking.  I  dont care if client A does not match host's cache, I do not check it, I trust the client A's cache COMPLETELY, I take the client cache send to server, and server writes it in with ABSOLUTELY no checking.  I get my loot that is all I care.  I do not care if it breaks your host model.  Are we on the same page?

• Conduit still bugs sometimes and takes more time than normal to spawn;
  • Conduit still misses to spawn sometimes, making the mission end after efficiency runs out;
  • Players still enter the Conduit and end up returning to same tileset;
  • Players still get glitched back to previous tileset on drooping out of map or using operator as soon you get teleported;
  • Players still randomly crash on this mode;
  • If the host leaves mission doesn't get migrated to another player and mission ends with error (no rewards, experience, or anything to anyone);
  • Mobs don't drop resources so getting a reward every 2 rounds its just a big waste of time, even more considering that since Khora was released this is the only mission I've done and still haven't get all the parts needed to build her! Not saying that you should just give her, but this grinding system that warframe as become its just toxic and its burning the players down.
  • Spawns still get stuck in some tilesets, or simply stay in spawn rooms as if its nothing to do with them, making the efficiency drop fast.

And as a player who as been here almost from the start the beta excuse it's a bit worn out!..

Archived