Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Why is Khora's (the Whip wielding cat lady) signature weapon dual swords and not ... oh I dunno ... a whip ?

whips are a plague. unless they change how you use it (i.e. limited spin2win, only end of tail can connect etc)

I don't know if anyone mentioned yet, but can you guys do something about the extra captura screens? At how common they are, I can't sell them to other players, but on the other hand, I can't get rid of them either, so I will be stuck with too many that have no use.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

3 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Or you could just take your time and not expect to be rewarded with everything on the first day.

But Khora actually has the lowest drop rates of any frame in the whole game, with the exception of Ivara's chassis. If anything, the drop rates should be at least doubled for the systems and BP. Having to do a 20 minute run for another Neo K1 is disheartening. I've run hours of this new mode since Friday and still haven't gotten a BP. I have dupes of the Captura scenes though. I stopped counting relic drops a long time ago. They're there to dilute the table.

This is probably the least rewarding gameplay I've experienced in this game to date.

cool, Khora still making look Titania like a good frame tho. no joke 

and those hundred times we lost 20 mins with the host leaving without compensating, sigh ok

game mode is boring with that spawn rate and those relics every 2 rounds, make em every 1 round, now lets see if the hotfix didnt ruin something else. 

Thank you so much for this fix allready.
Looking forward to everything being in it's place.
Love you all too much.

Keep up the great work.

Love and hugs :heart:

Not to beat a dead horse here, but can we please get exalted whip? I, and many others were very excited to see it previewed on past devstreams, but were told it wasn't ready, or the vfx weren't hooked up, then you shipped her with stangledome....we just got Gara, and we have frost, vauban, ect. we really dont need more cirlce defense frames, and i feel like exalted whip just fits her more, maybe keep strangledome as an augment?

I do love khora, her kit is fun, and she's been a long time coming, but her 4 is really lame...

Any fixes for the constant random host migrations? This is the worst problem by far, it's pretty much unplayable until this is resolved. I'm on voice with the squad, so I know the migrations are random and not caused by the host crashing / freezing / leaving and I got host migrations even when the host was on LAN with me.

Archived