Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, nickcurcurato said:

But Khora actually has the lowest drop rates of any frame in the whole game, with the exception of Ivara's chassis. If anything, the drop rates should be at least doubled for the systems and BP. Having to do a 20 minute run for another Neo K1 is disheartening. I've run hours of this new mode since Friday and still haven't gotten a BP. I have dupes of the Captura scenes though. I stopped counting relic drops a long time ago. They're there to dilute the table.

This is probably the least rewarding gameplay I've experienced in this game to date.

might just be good/bad luck, only played about 5 onslaught missions and had all parts drop, but due to host migrations only been able to keep chassis. so its not bad :L it can happen.

totally agree on the last statement tho. its way to fleeting of experience.

The whole host issue GlazedHam13 mentioned goes for the plains too.. Except it's a hell of a lot more frequent, especially when you've got a slower PC, since upon extracting from the Plains if the Host has a faster PC and chooses to leave the squad, anyone else still loading into Cetus "loses connection to host" and gets kicked back to Cetus with absolutely no rewards. This has happened to me on multiple occasions, and is especially annoying after hunting ALL 3 EIDOLONS and getting NOTHING

I don't even bother with "Tridolons" anymore since I can't afford a high-end PC and I pay the price for that by not being able to actually get anything from the hunts.

2 minutes ago, Alad_V_Is_Pretty_Cool said:

Not to beat a dead horse here, but can we please get exalted whip? I, and many others were very excited to see it previewed on past devstreams, but were told it wasn't ready, or the vfx weren't hooked up, then you shipped her with stangledome....we just got Gara, and we have frost, vauban, ect. we really dont need more cirlce defense frames, and i feel like exalted whip just fits her more, maybe keep strangledome as an augment?

I do love khora, her kit is fun, and she's been a long time coming, but her 4 is really lame...

You do realize that Strangledome does more than just CC?

- It doubles ALL your damage to enemies inside, not affected by power strenght

- It makes enemies attack the enemies inside with a higher threat rating that you

Why we on each next Zone by passing through conduct we lose energy?
You guys didn't mentioned anything about that in your first update 22.18.0

Also, add mod drops, material drops in all zones for onslaught to have more sense this gaming mod, not just to farm unvaulted relics which we can farm regulary without playing this mod.

From my opinion this mod is only focused for farming Khora and her parts.

EDIT: Everyone can save his time and purchased Khora for 325 Platinum,

so I don't see any reason why someone need to waste tons of hours by farming her parts.

Just now, rainightmimi said:

THX for fix

Can you guys please upgrade Khora-part drop and get reward in every round ?

its already been said, survival rotations are 5mins, each onslaught round is 2:30. its ballanced. can take 20mins for full AABC which is same as a normal survival.

Fixes is fine and everything... BUT IT IS THE POOREST-ON-REWARDS MODE OF ALL EXISTED. We need to waste 5 minutes per rotation GETTING LITERALLY NOTHING IN PROCESS. Even the worsest Excavation mode are more rewarding: you getting additional resources, endo, credits, LAUGHABLE AMOUNTS OF CRYOTIC EVEN WITH BOOSTERS and random rotations rewards per EVERY EXCAVATOR. What we have here? Tons of focus and... NOTHING MORE. Or you think it's equal?

Just now, AvPCelticPredator said:

Why we on each next Zone by passing through conduct we lose energy?
You guys didn't mentioned anything about that in your first update 22.18.0

Also, add mod drops, material drops in all zones for onslaught to have more sense this gaming mod, not just to farm unvaulted relics which we can farm regulary without playing this mod.

From my opinion this mod is only focused for farming Khora and her parts.

It's not so much you are losing energy but every time you go through a portal you start off as if you are in a fresh game. So you revert to your starting energy.

I lost almost 2 full sets to all that crap,still missing the parts from C rotation so maybe since its such a "special" game mode make it that if you get crashed/host migration error or simply thrown out to receive the rewards you were suppose to get in your mailbox same way it happens on relic farming,thats ofc a temporary solution till all bugs are fixed or the game mode completely removed if its not efficient to keep on patching it up

Archived