Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4
- Fixes to ensure mission timer pauses once all enemies have been cleared and players are waiting for portal to appear.

THIS isn't the problem, the efficiency STILL continuing to drop after all enemies are dead, or timer is up and portal not spawning is SERIOUSLY fix this.

I don't understand why there isnt an option to vote collectively on what we think should happen while providing options that are both fair to the developers and community. I'll leave the examples to someone else.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

-snip-

Can you make the change so that Nidus doesnt lose all stacks upon going through the portal. Inaros' 4th could use the same treatment.

We have enough nullifiers in the form of nullifiers, we didnt need portals picking up that role too.

24 minutes ago, ZirkonX said:

It drop radiant relics lol, Well worth doing the new game mode but only problem it has the bugs and 400 endo reward :P (we cannot escape this reward ever) 

Radiant relics have a 10% drop rate for their rare parts, i'd rather have flawless or exceptional so i can get that better chance of getting the rare over multiple runs

We still lose all progress on Host Migration, Host Migration being a feature that has never worked properly at any point in time, and if the game crashes and by some miracle we manage to rejoin, it doesn't record our focus or XP gain.

Just lost another 8 waves of focus, XP and loot. 

So far I've lost maybe 800k focus, two dozen relics, four or five captura scenes, and I've now leveled my Dual Keres to rank 30 a total of five times.

I love this game mode in theory, but it's unplayable, it's non-functional in any sense of the term. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

- Fixed an issue for Clients when transitioning through the portal, which could result in Clients not hearing music.

Meanwhile people are still losing all progress at each host migration, and no mention of that in the fix list..good to know you guys have your priorities straight :thumbup:

Map size can be an issue...even in a full group we sometimes have to hunt to find enemies.

Also please change the reawards to something useful like maybe BPs for exilus adpaters, Orokin Reactor/Catalyst Bps, Rivens, rare crafting materials. If you want to include relics, please make them Axi relics, but not a ton to saturate the loot table. 

White screen is still a problem when people in my clan play.... operator mode seems to be the only way to counteract it. 

Host leaving and loosing drops/progress.... again has happened to me and members of my clan. 

i want to like the gmae mode but please fix everything as quickly as possible. 

Welp, is still crashing, every two runs my client crashes in zone 3 or 6. At least I'm never the host lol.

And the game gave me a 75% to buy platinum-- coincidence? Who knows. 

But is not all bad things huh, we have a lovely team trying to fix these big problems asap. Thank you dev :heart:

How about next time you actually do a better job on polishing an update rather than S#&$ting it our before it's ready? That way you don't have to spend an entire week doing the work you SHOULD HAVE prior to release after the fact.

Ok we need more fixes. i just got out of an elite onslaught after 8 rounds with no loot due to a host migration. The thing is you dont get the focus earned either. I even had a lato vandal receiver drop. the loot should be awarded the moment the timer reaches 0:00, not when a player enters the portal. If the host decides to extract, sayonara. everybody gets booted out but only the host gets the loot. lost 20 minutes for nothing. There is also the case when a player reconnects after a crash, the portal doesn't spawn. also the guy that reconnects doesn,t get the focus for the run.

I want to state for the record that I'm impressed DE was willing to screenshot such a frustrated and angry thread of reddit feedback (understandable anger, given the number of painful bugs) and include it in their hotfix notes to show what they have addressed and - by showing that screenshot - what they are aware of and no doubt working to fix.

It takes a lot of integrity to show even the frustration of other players in the community with the hope of working forward and fixing the problems.  A lot of game companies would do anything they can to keep attention away from some topics to create an illusion that things are running smoother than they are, but DE keeps an open door even when we come back frustrated and tilted from progress lost due to bugs.  That's commendable.

Now, I just hope they can actually get on the remaining bugs... some of those are more than a little frightening in how damaging they are to the potential enjoyment of this new game mode.  Good luck, DE!

Archived