Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mysterious flying sleeve of Sepfahn

greiff

Hello hello all

So i just made a Sepfahn saw with the Shtung grip. Love it since i first lay eye on it from Devstream, and will try different combination soon after.

But what I've notice is that if you are not using a one handed grip for the Sepfahn, you will have what i call the flying sleeve where the suppose sleeve for a Nikana/Katana, will fly/float/link to you, as you move..... 

I guess its perhaps the default setting for Sepfahn is a single handed nikana? Who knows

Its not the most pressing issue, as there are way more important fixes that i know you guys are busy fixing and checking but do take a look at this when you can spare the time.

https://imgur.com/a/qfoEN9u

cheers

Edited by greiff
Link update

I have seen several graphical bugs with the Sepfahn's Nikana setup as well. I made one with the Laka grip, and have seen a similar bug as what you describe happen sometimes, with the scabbard floating in front of the off hand like a second sword instead of staying attached at the holster location.

Also: The ribbon at the end floats a couple inches from the end of the scabbard. The scabbard doesn't sit in the warframe's had when they draw the sword in the idle animation, it sort of awkwardly sticks out of their wrist instead. And you cannot change anything about the holster style, either location of fine tuning, before gilding it.

The Sepfahn in general needs some fixing, I think.

3 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

I have seen several graphical bugs with the Sepfahn's Nikana setup as well. I made one with the Laka grip, and have seen a similar bug as what you describe happen sometimes, with the scabbard floating in front of the off hand like a second sword instead of staying attached at the holster location.

Also: The ribbon at the end floats a couple inches from the end of the scabbard. The scabbard doesn't sit in the warframe's had when they draw the sword in the idle animation, it sort of awkwardly sticks out of their wrist instead. And you cannot change anything about the holster style, either location of fine tuning, before gilding it.

The Sepfahn in general needs some fixing, I think.

This exactly. The ribbon isn't even supposed to be there. This same thing happened when the Gemini Sheaths came out, except this is way more all over the place. At least they're just visual bugs.