Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora's Planned Changes

[DE]Rebecca

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:33 AM, shinkido said:

honestly venari seems better as she is now as opposed to a drain ability... as she is not very strong in the first place and if the kavat was a drain, it would actively impede use of other abilities if you wanted to keep her out as long as possible and would be in need of buffs. In high level missions with enemies draining your energy constantly, venari wont exist if she is an energy drain ability. 

(also lore wise would suggest venari needed khoras energy to live which isn't the case) oh well

If you think Venari isn't strong, then you don't have her and Khora modded right. Most of those kills are from Venari. Med Risk, 3 rounds.2018-04-28_2.png

Something that really disappoints me : the disappearance of the armor passive. Why replace it ? Venari is a part for Khora, there is NO REASON for her to be specifically the passive. She is "there", that's all. All we have left is a poor speed boost. I really don't care about running a little bit faster. We are space ninjas, damn it ! We already are fast and agile ! The armor bonus that was dependent on the number of pets around us (even if it was a pity it was only ours and not to those of teammates too) was MUCH MORE useful …

23 hours ago, Ijaa-Aden said:

Again, and again, and again, DE already stated that the will never be an Exalted Whip. If you want Exalted weapons, try Excalibur, Valkyr and Wukong for melee, Mesa for pistols, Ivara for Bow or Titania for Archwing.

If I've got to be honest, I'm very angry (Scary!) About the removal of the Exalted Whip. It doesn't make any sense to remove it because from my point of view we have much more Warframe / Abilities that offer CC than Exalted Weapons (Which I don't find boring at all nor "4 to win" Aside from Valkyr, but that's just my point of view), some better than others. And I don't think it's about the postponing of damage 2.5 or Slide Attack - to - win: Maiming Strike wouldn't work at all.

It's a huge shame because the last time I was happy for a Warframe coming to light was during U13.00, when Hydroid came out.

I absolutely like Khora but I can't get over Strangledome. My loss. But it seems to me like one of the most warped things they did.

I don't think natural talent works on whipclaw, can anyone confirm this? It also seems that range mods don't affect the range of the aoe effect of this ability. Kind of hard to determine because it's so inconsistent, but I haven't seen it working properly so far.

So I like the new changes to Khora, but as it stands I've thought of some additional changes that could really make her alot better.

For one, while the whip seems to be really nice now (especially with the faster cast animations) it really would be nice if it could do something other than just damage enemies. It's pretty much a melee weapon attack that costs energy, and since you pretty much have to make your normal melee weapons useless to mod for it, you're left with a melee attack in place of your melee attack. Perhaps make it always proc slash, strip armor, or perhaps have a chance to charm enemies to your side. Also can we make this work like Ash's Shurikens where you don't have to stop firing when using this? You could make it only work like this when you have a side arm on, because as far as I can tell Khora doesn't even use both arms to strike with her whip.

Her 2nd ability seems.... Good but still feels bad. It seems out of place when Khora has her strangledome to CC everything. I understand its merits and its uses. There are definitely tactics you can use with it, but it still feels meh. Also right now, as of the recent changes to her, I think its propagation is broken.

Venari. Honestly I can't say much about her until pets 2.0 comes out. There's alot that can potentially change when that hits live so I'll just reserve to saying only this: I think Venari needs to have buffs. An ENTIRE 1/4 of her kit is dedicated to changing what stance Venari is in. Give Venari a crit buff on the offensive stance and a DR buff on the defensive stance, etc. Also allow us to change the stance of Venari without having an animation stopping what your shooting at. You could make it a vocal thing or even a telepathic thing where Khora doesn't need to hit the floor with her whip.

Strangledome. This thing feels conflicting with her second ability. Its actually awesome as a solo / pre-planned team ability. But it really does hurt alot of other play styles as it is. You can't really use many Launchers because of how big the radius of it can get, and as of right now there are many abilities from warframes (such as Atlas's petrify) that don't work when they're in the dome. This kind of puts Khora into Limbo's territory of potential trolling with large ability ranges. Though this is tough to fix without seriously changing the ability, I do have some other suggestions that can make it way more interesting and fun. The fact that strangedome dangles enemies when they're suspended should just make it be called the dangledome, because as far as I know about physics (and I'm a physicist) things don't swing around when they're being choked to death via a rope (at least not forever). If they just plopped straight down and looked like a gallows it would both make it waaaaaaay more useful and interesting, but it would also get rid of the silly aesthetic it has of making them swing around. You could use the strangledome to make things suspend in the air choking so you can headshot them (like with Ivara's concentrated arrow) or with other crit weapons since you get a multiplier on headshots. Also it would be nice if it got a higher base duration.

I think Khora is moving in the right direction, but overall she still doesn't feel unique. Theres not really a reason I would think: "Oh I should play Khora in this situation, I think she would do fantastic" instead of thinking of another frame.

So I played on khora since her release and here little feedback:

Last patch changed her in very positive way but she's still too buggy. 1,2,and 4 needs simple targeting and texture interraction polish.

Venri's AI and stances needs a lot of changes:

1. Damage/attak stance: right now Venari running around trying to kill enemies and using her ability sometimes and activation command mekes her focus choosen target.

My suggestion: Venari will run around trying to kill enemies and using her ability and on activation command(75energy) venari will teleport to you (with current revive animation) and then run and use her inchanced ability (slash proc on every jump) on choosen enemy and then target that enemy until it's dead so it will give you more control over Venari.

2.Defense stance: so it's the most usless of all stances because its the same as her offensive stance but without damage and with miserable chanse of disarm.

My suggestion: Venari will prioritise to run around you with the limit of 40 meters and use aoe permanent disarm scream with fixed 10 meters radius and 10-15 sec cooldown. On activation command venari will teleport to you and then run to choosen location and use inchanced version of scream(scales with range mods)

3. Healing stance(the most bugged of all): basicly she doesn't give you or your teammates heal or giving it when all at full hp. Command doesn't work sometimes if not making Venari stuck in plase.

My suggestion: instead of chanelled healing aura that breaks Venari's AI make it a buff that jumps between allies(like Mesa's shooting gallery). On activation command venari will teleport to you and give you that buff + 150-200 fixed armor for 10-15 sec scales with duration.

After the last few days of player Khora at mid/high level after the change i had to be honest here, most of the skill just feel like the same and sometimes can feel slightly worst then before.

Whipclaw: Still not worth my time/energy using if that's not an exalted whip, there's no reason to use a skill to do damage when your weapons can do the killing better it that simple. I really want to use a whip to kill my enemy like Excalibur and i really like the sound of it however this is not the case here.

Ensnare: It just a downgrade for me after the change. A CC skill should be you press it and you get what you need. By the time you need to use a CC skill to keep yourself alive you will rather just spam it to make sure it can save you. Just make it a good skill, make all the ensnared target have the same duration that's it. I can deal with the spread delay just stop making unnecessary synergy on everything(1+2 combo).

Venari: Tbh here I can't see any improvement on the reliability side at all, not a single bit. It still can't keep up with Khora itself, it still get stuck at place and lost, still unreliable on the healing side because of the range and the AI are just bad, after i used the command for the healing mode nothing happen to my hp at all 80% of the time. What is the point of having a command when i press it and i don't get anything from it immediately. And the worst part is here, the mod you setup for Khora will have impact on Venari stats it just make Khora itself at a wired place. If i want Khora to be good Venari's stats will be so terrible because you can't have both at the same time. I rather Venari don't have any scaling tbh. For me i'm am a healing mode guy but right now it can only heal me for 20hp/s (standard 50hp/s) if i mod for Khora's skill and assumed the command things to work. At the end why i don't just use Obreon instead of this unreliable mess? Better range and CC, better heal, better damage. 

Strangledome: Before the change i don't have that much complain about it other then the cast time, i love the casting animation it make the frame feel a little bit more special. But now i have. Why the casting animation now is just look like a copy and paste from Valkyr's Paralysis? We want special casting animation on each frame, not a copy and paste animation from other frame.Please just keep the old one and speed up the casting animation. Second, why we can only cast it while on the ground now? It just make the skill feel super clunky for most of the time. I really hate this QoL nerf i hate it a lot . It just equal out the cast time buff imo. 

I'm still playing Khora atm because the frame itself look really good but i don't know how long i can keep playing a frame that just unreliable in the future.

Unlike many others, I actually enjoy the revamped Khora. She deals good dmg with the correct combo (ensnare + strangledome and whipclaw) has a nice CC and venari + other kavat or kubrow with the correct mods make you nearly immortal.

But one thing i find that needs some more tweaking is the cost for her abilities. 100 energy to use strangledome for a frame that has only 180~ energy on lv 30? Yeah... not a good idea. Especially since strangledome is a vital part of her combo to deal dmg on sorties and higher lv missions.

I know mods will probably never read this comment but... Well... I like khora's design. I like her being able to have 2 pets. I just want her to be a bit more viable...

I am good with all the new khora buffs except the #1 whip.  It seems not to scale well against higher level enemies.  I suggest you add a short aoe stun, or set up for finishers.  It doesn't need to be a wide area or long stun/blind, but even a little bit would make the whip useful against higher enemies.  As it is, the energy required vs actual damage to use it directly on an enemy is not at all worth it.

My 2pence....

I think at this point we all agree that while Khora was.... dissapointing at launch, she has been on a vast improvement slope since. But due to some early chats and words from Devstream i do believe that a lot of player are hung up on "exalted whip" in which to a point where "if its not exalted whip, we are not ever going to be happy" level of unhappiness and disapproval.

That aside i think my bigger issue is that towards all the changes and adjustment (decoupling from damage 2.5, changing her power etc) Khora seems to have lost her identity. Is she suppose to be a female version of Exalibur? Shouldn't she play more like a caster given she can change [in principle) what role she play in the field with a tap of the button ( i believe that was the original idea, where she can swap between damage type, her cat able to damage, stun or heal, and her signature secondary carry the same principles to swap element on the go) or due to her ability should we mod her towards more of a paladin where she can heal, but also tanky and able to deal good damage?

With all the efforts into "fixing" her i think we need to ask the question: What role should Khora play among all the other frame? Whats her speciality, and how her ability should reflect that. Once we fix that fundamental question, i think she will be on a good path to becoming a solid frame. As of now, she is too much of a cat's lady bag of road tricks... trade of all, but master of none.

So my suggestion would be:

Khora, the Crowd control queen (if she can get a cat to do what she want her/it to do, i say she know how to handle and control most situation)

Her 1st: Altered "exalted whip": 

I know i know i said it. But given her whipclaw is already benefiting the mods from melee, (except for few), why dont we make an alternative version of the whip where its not full on exalted weapon, (OP?) but carry element of it. And taking idea from her signature secondary, i thought might be interesting to carry out the same theme.

So short press of 1 crack the whip, simple. Long press allow you to swap elemental damage on top of IPS, but we are only talking about primary elemental, so toxin, electricity, fire, and ice (IPS plus toxin, IPS plus electricity, etc etc etc). Your elemental mod wont be combine, but it allow you to have multiple proc (with force/100% proc maybe?). Because condition overload exist (Thank you) it will make her whipclaw way more effective. Not necessarily the big damage dealer, but it is doing damage in a different way, and allow crowd control on some level since her whipclaw is an aoe attack. (Example 1, her 1st ability is on fire element, now modding her melee with electric + toxin, her whipclaw will now proc corrosive and fire, providing good CC, stripping armor, and easily finish off with a melee with condition overload.

In short, a hystrix whip with a taste of exalted whip

Her 2nd: Ensnare:

I personally dont have too much issue with it. Its good CC, and since the changes its effective. I still think that if you kill the main mob ensnare was cast on, the effect should not goes away, as the metal propagate, so the origin point shouldnt matter anymore... i think. 

Also i think how whipclaw works together with ensnare to allow the living metal to propagate is a neat idea, and show integrations

Her 3rd: Venari

A lot argue that she should kept her original passive. I personally think she is tanky as of now so allowing Venari to be her passive is good. After all she is called the cat lady for a reason.

Her 4th: Strangledome

This is where i find everything is disconnected. Yes its a CC skill, and yes its good to be able to create a choke point. But the dangling mob, the flailing body.... Just seems like a mess.

So my proposal is to pick on the word which used alot for Khora: Propagate. Instead of a funny dome that is still having issue with certain environment, perhaps change it to a channel ability, and ground base. (imagine Hella from Thor:Ragnarok when she use her power to bring back the deadly army... the green wave that spread out looks so good!)

So you press and hold 4, Khora kneel down and propagate her living metal to the floor. As long as you hold your 4, the living metal will spread in a circular pattern, to catch, and ensnare mob that comes in to contact. The longer you hold, the further it spead (remember Gara's 4?) Once done, she is free to move around and finish off those poor thing that get caught up in the living metal. Duration of the spread is of course can be modify by your duration mod. Those caught mobs will get a DOT (mostly slash i imagine) and again using the same theme, this 4th ability of hers can take on elementary damage, from the settings of her 1st ability. (so imagine toxin living metal zone) Venari will do more damage when she is in the zone created by the skill, and an idea for her augment would be to allow allies to take on the elemental dmg to their attacks when they step into the zone, with a bit of duration when they leave the zone

This way its still providing a good choking point, its crowd controlling, and you dont have to deal with weird environment in tile set that have strange ceiling height etc, and no more funny dangling mob up in the ceiling!

That pretty much covers it i think..... I strongly believe that Khora as it is is suffering from identity crisis, where we/DE/she doesn't know what she is suppose to be....

The End

i think her 2 feels is unreliable because of low base range, even when you commit into it, its still feels like its not paying off because it missed some target near it because it didn't had enough range for it, id increase base grab radius from 6 to 12 but reduce base duration from 15 to 10. It wont be as powerful as vauban bastile or limbo's rift combo or any other good cc ability because you would need to constantly spam it and refresh because of not quite big amount of duration and enemies occasionally dying from your 1. Because of that, you probably would end up building her for efficiency, but her kit is already incentivize you to do that. Look:

• synergy between 1 and 2 suggests to use those constantly in combo, you would be doing it constantly so makes sense to reduce base energy cost for those combos.
  • you can have 2 strangledomes, this suggest that when those needed you would be casting it twice instead of once, thats 200 energy, also you would be casting whipclaw on it, so there it is again.
  • venari speed buff gives you more speed the more efficiency you have up to 1.26, thats pretty straightforward incentive, and adds very nice on top of everything above.

her 1 is borderline ok i think, its fine to whip people to death across starchart, and its fine to refresh propagate cooldown on ensnare on low str build to not kill anyone in the process, but it kinda contradict itself still, scales with melee mods and all that, but synergy with 2 is thrown out of window if it kills enemy so you actually dont want it to gain damage from scaling if you want cc. I still think its more of ensnare mechanics problem then whipclaw itself.

Commanding Venari is lifeless, press 3, and wait something to happen ~10secs after, cool, sadly target was dead ~7 seconds ago. Stances are great, but actual command mechanic needs to be more impactful, you press heal and cat teleports to target and start healing teammate or slashing the target if in attack stance instead, you press knockback+disarm and cat do that on marked target the instant you spend energy on command. Would be great if her disarming knockback and slashy thing were aoe based instead of singletarget.

I dont really have anything about strangledome, its just cc in shape of frostglobe with a bit of damage, and you can have 2 of it, i can't say anything bad or good about it, for me its just works and i wouldn't touch it.

18 hours ago, greiff said:

So you press and hold 4, Khora kneel down and propagate her living metal to the floor. As long as you hold your 4, the living metal will spread in a circular pattern, to catch, and ensnare mob that comes in to contact. The longer you hold, the further it spead (remember Gara's 4?) Once done, she is free to move around and finish off those poor thing that get caught up in the living metal. Duration of the spread is of course can be modify by your duration mod. Those caught mobs will get a DOT (mostly slash i imagine) and again using the same theme, this 4th ability of hers can take on elementary damage, from the settings of her 1st ability. (so imagine toxin living metal zone) Venari will do more damage when she is in the zone created by the skill, and an idea for her augment would be to allow allies to take on the elemental dmg to their attacks when they step into the zone, with a bit of duration when they leave the zone

I do love this idea, i really do. But, here's one word that I think DE always kept in mind when creating new warframes: Diversity. This idea is really brilliant, had gara didn't exist. But gara exist. The similarity is too close with gara's mass vitrify. And another thing, creating such ability would need a rework on their code, art and animation. The process would simply take too long and not beneficial to DE. The chance that DE will make this a reality pretty slim tbh, but dang how happy i'd be if DE really make this thing a reality

4 hours ago, Irisena said:

I do love this idea, i really do. But, here's one word that I think DE always kept in mind when creating new warframes: Diversity. This idea is really brilliant, had gara didn't exist. But gara exist. The similarity is too close with gara's mass vitrify. And another thing, creating such ability would need a rework on their code, art and animation. The process would simply take too long and not beneficial to DE. The chance that DE will make this a reality pretty slim tbh, but dang how happy i'd be if DE really make this thing a reality

You are probably right where it will be too much re-coding, re-modelling, re-animated the whole thing, but honestly i really dont see how else the current version of strangledome will get better... Even if they increase the dmg output, or give it more tweaks to do more things, the skill itself just seem... half hearted... maybe that's just me.

Regarding similarity to Gara... i kind of agree, but at the same time i don't lol..... Yes both are "channel" skill, both have some CC element in it, But Gara's 4 provide protection/shield with a health bar, while my suggestion of Khora's 4 move towards pure CC/DOT.... I see it one more defensive, and the other more offensive....

But again... Not likely to happen anyway as its too much of a change... The last time such reworks was done, only on frame that was about to get primed (Oberon, Mirage, Zephyr, and possibly Limbo next...)

I haven't had a chance so far to use her as my main PC is offline wit a Ko PSU, but what i've seen until now, among bugs, drastic design changes and hastily applied tape is disappointing...

Why? because pre rework Khora had a theme and an interesting quirk besides being "that frame with a cat", she could change offensive role and the exalted whip idea was solid, considering that DE could freely determine which mods work with it and which don't (maiming strike... cough...)

Even after aborting IPS damage 2.0 (and that was an announced trainwreck that resulted in a lot of wasted development time...), she could have kept the capability of switching between 3 different "forms" inspired to the 3 tipes of damage and what DE intended them to do.

What I've seen we got is dull and problem riddled, but mainly lacks a theme: she's a beast master? an aracnid? what's her role?

She's been touted as a melee/ offensive frame and was shipped as a wreck of a caster/hibrid frame.. all her kit feels rushed as hell but mainly its uninspired... the strangledome in particular doesn't deserve the #4 spot, it looks like someone saw the arena scene in "Thunderdome" and the Opera boss from Nier:Automata (she's adorned with hanged corpses of automata fyi) and decided to mash them togeter... rushed, malfunctioning and redundant with her #2. especially when we have already a host of other frames that do wide area CC better or with other added benefits.

Strangledome has excessively short default range, especially considering DE's shift to PoE-like landscapes  for the foreseable future, wionky interaction to the surroundings and inerent annoyance with the way the trapped enemies sway this way and that while trapped, making headshots or even aiming at them frustrating...

All her powers seem to have a forced synergy with her #1, a non-exalted whip... WTHk? why not give her that heckbedamned exalted whip then if she needs to whip and whip and whip to get the most from her other powers?

We allready have a metricton of frames with some form of CC as their main selling point, and only an handfull of frames with exalted weapons - I don't get DE aversion to making one more, especially since it would have given them the chance of doing someting with whips more interesting than "spin to win" with maiming strike.

I'm disappointed that DE choose to trash the original concept instead of refining it outside of the IPS rework, what i saw there was prominsing and different, what we got is a rehash of powers from other frames... that do it better, she's part Gara part Harrow, without what makes them functional, with her #3 a power that should have been implemented by default as part of our UIs when we equip pets or sentinels, like any other game with "combat" companions

DE was too hasty in canning Khora's original concept and hasn't delivered up to standard this time - move whip from #1 to #4 and reshuffle remaining powers accordin to this, remove #3 from kit and add to UI for all frames when using pets finally, pull off a newpower to replace it, explore interactions between strangledome and the other binding power...

Tl:Dr Currently not worth the plat, better farm her, Onslaught bugs permitting

my only big complaint s that ensnare cani fail and be a big waste of energy... when most of the time the ensnared emeny dies way to fast and then all the enemies wake up. it should operate more like equinox or nidus second ability in that the enemies that are effected remained stunned until killed (nidus) or in equinoxs case when they take a certain amout of damage. i would like it to opperate more like eqionoxs augment in that the propigaion ins a ensnare recast with either the current 75 duragtion or remainder of the duration, or to make the target take no damage or only take damage frome whip. so it can be used to make choke points. 

it just seems wierd that ensnare seems so weak to other cc abilities, and most of the times I use it the ememies die to quick to be needed or i acidentally kill the ensnared enemy and die myself or end up just overall wasting the power that i should just use strangle dome to cc with. 

would be nice if vanari teleported to the target in attack mode, but overall i like venari shes a beast :P

but overall i like the crazy cat lady with her whip Fasionframe A+

So I wanted to wait a bit after the rework to say a few things.  First, thanks for the final rework on Venari.  I loved her before and the rework offered seemed not quite hitting the mark.  I think the final result is a nice blending of the two.  Thanks!  Second, Strangledome.  No I am not going to harp on about exalted whip.  I am going to say it still isn't quite right.  I was in a sortie with someone using Khora (yeah they survived quite well in a sortie).  The player used StrangleDome on the Grinner cryopod tile (you know basically Hydron).  When it was used the dome was large, and the enemies were in the environment.  Basically in the ceiling in part of the area.  The dome was so big it pulled the enemy where they could not be seen.  We looked all over for the enemy on the radar to realize the enemy was above us.  We eventually were able to kill the enemy.  But it took a little bit.  It also seemed as though StrangleDome was bottle necking a few enemies too.  But that could be because of placement.  But seriously having to shoot at enemies through the environment made things a little tough.  Can StrangleDome be looked at in the future?  

She's doing much better than before, but she still needs a couple minor tweaks here and there.

Venari in particular so desperately needs an AI buff in general.

Protect stance is still rather useless and her Attack mode could be a lot more aggressive. 

On 2018-04-23 at 8:02 PM, Ocerkin said:

question, the game has been running for 5 years now, when is it not longer a beta? seems like full release wont occur until DE stop making money off the game to me

I've seen games older than Warframe that were still in beta even on the day they were shut down. Leaving it in Beta isn't necessarily a bad thing. Anyway, I doubt DE would ever stop making money off Warframe in our lifetimes, the player base has been growing consistently since it was first launched in open beta.

But, if you want perspective... World of Warcraft hit 12 million in 2013, and it's been going down steadily since.
Warframe hit 38 million before the 5th anniversary, and it doesn't show any sign of going down.

On 2018-04-26 at 2:58 PM, shinkido said:

if they did give khora the whip, why would you want it to NOT work with maim?? so what if others want to do that, "you" don't have to build that way if "you" don't like it. so why hope others wont get that option?

seems a bit selfish to me but i don't know your reasoning for wanting to limit others choice. so i'll leave it at that

Maiming Strike is cancerous to the whole melee system. It makes all melee maneuvers pointless, overrides the stance combos, and it rewards lazy players from being lazy instead of learning how to melee properly.

29 minutes ago, DreadWarlock said:

Maiming Strike is cancerous to the whole melee system. It makes all melee maneuvers pointless, overrides the stance combos, and it rewards lazy players from being lazy instead of learning how to melee properly.

Please don't blame maiming strike for the way players use macros to spin to win...

Maiming strike is not an issue if used as intended (ie a single or a couple of slide attacks), neither is a whip but if you tie them both to a macro so you can spin to win then it becomes an issue...

32 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Please don't blame maiming strike for the way players use macros to spin to win...

Maiming strike is not an issue if used as intended (ie a single or a couple of slide attacks), neither is a whip but if you tie them both to a macro so you can spin to win then it becomes an issue...

While I would agree that nothing forces those players to macro it up; things that prioritize or incentivize repetitive behavior are going to by their nature suggest something to cut down on needless wear and tear. For DE's thinking, that was Viver Trinity enabled ability spam; and now maiming strike and other conditional mods. They aren't making players do it, and might not even be breaking rules - DE would have to release an official stance on that and our last thread on the subject was vague to say the least - but does influence the play that is considered acceptable. In Onslaught, that is spinning to win as is for many showing the game is 'too easy' using every tool to try get the most return for the least effort.

50 minutes ago, Urlan said:

While I would agree that nothing forces those players to macro it up; things that prioritize or incentivize repetitive behavior are going to by their nature suggest something to cut down on needless wear and tear. For DE's thinking, that was Viver Trinity enabled ability spam; and now maiming strike and other conditional mods. They aren't making players do it, and might not even be breaking rules - DE would have to release an official stance on that and our last thread on the subject was vague to say the least - but does influence the play that is considered acceptable. In Onslaught, that is spinning to win as is for many showing the game is 'too easy' using every tool to try get the most return for the least effort. 

So block the macros which cause this issue rather than nerfing the mods....

Venari's AI is too unreliable to depend on when you need the command special abilities used when you cast them. It'd be significantly better if she teleported to the target that the player casts 3 on to guarantee a timely and actual usage out of the ability. Warframe's pace is also too fast to justify having to wait for a pet to decide to run over to the target to then cast it's ability.

It would also be really good synergy if Khora's 3 move speed buff also applied to Venari, for the sake of consistency, synergy, and increase Venari's in and out of combat mobility.

Archived