The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What future augments do you wish to see for Khora?

Phyrak

Title.

Hey there,

I have seen word floating around for a hope of using Venari as a mount of some sort on Reddit.

What augments would you like to see for Khora or perhaps how would you like to see her abilities change when augmented?

Thank you for reading,

-Phyrak

- Whipclaw Augment

Entangle them instend of knockback and ragdoll.

- Ensnare Augment

Ensanre enemy receive damage overtime that bypass shield and armor. But lose effect of entangle nearby enemy.

- Venari Augment

First Idea. Got 'Genocide' Mode where Venari will actively attack enemies as long as there are enemies in attack range.

Second Idea. Gave Venari ability to 'Warp' to target. Whatever it's on attack mode (warp to enemies), protect mode (warp to Khora) or healing mode (warp to lowest health player).

- Strangledome Augment

First Idea. Increase the dome size two fold. But lose half of the Vertices.

Second Idea. The dome itself can stop a bullet as long as there are enemies capture in the dome. Transfer all damage receive to capture enemies.

4 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

- Whipclaw Augment

Entangle them instend of knockback and ragdoll.

- Ensnare Augment

Ensanre enemy receive damage overtime that bypass shield and armor. But lose effect of entangle nearby enemy.

- Venari Augment

First Idea. Got 'Genocide' Mode where Venari will actively attack enemies as long as there are enemies in attack range.

Second Idea. Gave Venari ability to 'Warp' to target. Whatever it's on attack mode (warp to enemies), protect mode (warp to Khora) or healing mode (warp to lowest health player).

- Strangledome Augment

First Idea. Increase the dome size two fold. But lose half of the Vertices.

Second Idea. The dome itself can stop a bullet as long as there are enemies capture in the dome. Transfer all damage receive to capture enemies.

These are nice

Kudos to you +1

45 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Venari augment: army. 

Spawns 500 small Venari that all do 20% total damage of Venari.... But there's 500 of them

Decrease its number to 2 or 3, and I honestly think it's a wonderful idea XD. 

As for the rest :

Whipclaw : Enable using attack speed mod to increase whip speed, so the skill could be spammed.

Entangle :

1. Let the chain jump to nearby enemy if the original target got killed before the duration end.

Or

2. Eliminate the delay of area entanglement so nearby enemies all instantly got entangled after cast. 

Strangledome : Hmm no idea here. I'll just go with NocheLuz suggestion instead.

Still waiting for the skill fix in the meanwhile. Hopefully it would arrive soon (preferably NOW, but that's impossible). 

47 minutes ago, Renseiryuu said:

Strangledome : Hmm no idea here. I'll just go with NocheLuz suggestion instead.

It becomes a mat on the ground that traps enemies that  walk over it. 

Also, for whip claw: turn it into more of a valkyre thing. It whips an enemy and they don't die then pull them to you. 

15 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Venari augment: Yarn ball

I have no idea what it should do, but not having an argument for Venari called Yarn Ball would simply be a wasted opportunity.

Grineer are distracted for X% seconds as Venari plays with the ball leaving them open to finisher attacks dealing Y% more damage

13 hours ago, Renseiryuu said:
14 hours ago, Arniox said:

Venari augment: army. 

Spawns 500 small Venari that all do 20% total damage of Venari.... But there's 500 of them

Decrease its number to 2 or 3, and I honestly think it's a wonderful idea XD. 

How about 3, they do 1/3 the damage each, and each one has one of the 3 commands active, so all 3 are active at once on different cats

2 hours ago, Kinetos said:

How about 3, they do 1/3 the damage each, and each one has one of the 3 commands active, so all 3 are active at once on different cats

Each one providing one part of the whole ability?

One set to attack, another defense and the third to heal.

1 hour ago, DeerioJim said:

-snip-

Impact kitty on a motorcycle