Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.5

[DE]Megan

I may have insulted someone who did not advice and thuse gave the host migration forcing everyone to leave.
I regret nothing. MR25 should know very well how messy host migrations are instead of just complaining

2 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Still no fix for insignificant Khora systems an blueprint droprates.

• We now give Zone rewards the moment the Conduit portal appears instead of requiring at least one player to transition through.

They are only scale Zone rewards and nothing else, maybe they change mind in next hotfix.

I've done 10+ full rotations so far of over 20 minutes and have not received a single Khora part.  How does DE expect the casual player to eventually farm the parts required for Khora/Lato V/Braton V?  It's totally unacceptable.  If the drop rates for the parts aren't going to change, at least reward players with a reward for every zone instead of every 2 zones.  The radiant relic rewards are welcomed but for those who have already farmed them previously there's almost no use for them

Aaaaand the first thing that happened when I tried to join an Onslaught after the patch to see if the stability fixes where working was 

• Lost Connection to host, you will be returned to the multiplayer menu
  • Lotus saying "Good job another mission" something something
  • My Keyboard was unresponsive in my Liset so I couldn't move/open menues/etc and had to Alt+F4 out of Warframe.

Archived