Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.5

[DE]Megan

Nice fixes :) There is one more thing though, I don´t know if you have fixed it or not but I think it deserves mentioning. If the host aborts a onslaught mission I always get stuck in a "Host migration in progress" state in the loading screen and after like 2 minutes, It takes me back to my ship but I didn´t get any rewards what so ever, weird imo :/

Still no fixes for:

• Kubrows and Helminth Chargers losing loyalty whenever Venari is dismissed due to death or time expiration on ability. (Present since 20th April 2018)
  • Companions and Sentinels not persisting after reviving with Khora (Present since 20th April 2018)
  • Companions and Sentinels not re-appearing when exiting Titania's Razorwing form on Plains Of Eidolon (Present since October 12th 2017)
  • Titania's Razorwing form being targetted by anti-archwing missiles on Plains Of Eidolon, resulting in unavoidable instant death (Present since a holtfix in December 2017)
  • Titania's entire ability roster not functioning reliably or correctly. (Present since August 19th 2016)

6 minutes ago, Echelong said:

now that you fixed host migration rewards can you fix losing all kuva on kuva survival every time you get s host migration?

Bud this update and hotfixes are about the Khora and Onslaught, not about Kuva survival anymore seems that they are finish with that hotfixes like I can see they didnt mentioned anywhere anything about Kuva.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

il y a 2 minutes, AvPCelticPredator a dit :

Bud this update and hotfixes are about the Khora and Onslaught, not about Kuva survival anymore seems that they are finish with that hotfixes like I can see they didnt mentioned anywhere anything about Kuva.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

They should still continue to fix all their "old" content .. Tridolons are still buggy .. Kuva Survival doesnt have scaling, have migration host issue, sometimes enemies are still getting stuck, etc . 

5 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

They should still continue to fix all their "old" content .. Tridolons are still buggy .. Kuva Survival doesnt have scaling, have migration host issue, sometimes enemies are still getting stuck, etc . 

But you see with your own eyes that the old bugs are no longer a priority, but all the old bugs were pushed into the tray and left aside to wait for some new time for corrections.
They are now the priority of the new Warframe Khora as well as the new game mode that will most likely be in the foreground for the next month and possibly for a longer period of time.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with Mirage's Hall of Mirror clone kills not counting towards anything.

I mean, thank you for making them count towards infested kills, but Grineer and Corpus kills still don't give any efficiency.

когда добавите новый HUD для рыбалки? уже 14 дней прошло с момента обещания, что за неделю сделаете
When will be updated HUD for fishing ???

Still suffering from infinite loading screen bug on host migration in onslaught. Just tried it after the update. Please DE, here's the things we need fixed:

Affinity range for focus = ENTIRE MAP

GET RID OF THE RELICS FROM THIS MODE. WE CAN LITERALLY GET RELICS EVERYWHERE ELSE. 

Performance bugs.

I really think this mode has potential. However, I won't personally be playing it for any other reason than focus and maybe the shards. When I saw her pieces required kavat DNA and knowing how bugged farming said DNA is I said no. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.5

This Hotfix brings the oomph/FX changes for Khora, with her meatier changes in the hands of our Designers and QA team.

Thanks!

nice, can i get a fix for the khora neuroptics i lost due to the host migration bug? Customer support couldn't do anything even though i gave them the date\time of the mission and names of those in the squad. Not sure what else they would need as they promptly closed the ticket.

Archived