Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.5

[DE]Megan

could you add a solo slaughter mode wherein the zones have smaller areas? kinda hard to keep efficiency up when you warp to a big ass place and all the mobs are scattered everywhere, ducking for cover and not rushing you (well i thought all of them would be rushing you because they were trapped there)

1 minute ago, poor_yorick said:

What I would like to know is why Khora's Blueprint is a random drop. No other Warframe Blueprints are randoms. Maybe make that one purchasable after the first Onslaught run? 

It just seems a bit out of place

Ivara

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration.

Finally, thanks! But does this mean host migration still isn't fixed? I mean, when host leaves, it automatically means the run is over?

It is great to see another update on the Sanctuary Onslaught.

I've been playing the onslaught continuously since it has been released a few days ago.
The Khora Warframe Blueprint, I had no chance of getting it at all; not even the players whom I had a chat with were able to get one.
I got a few Khora System Blueprint though, no sure if it's my bad luck or it really has a relatively low chance of getting one even though the drop rate % is the same as the system blueprint.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• We now give Zone rewards the moment the Conduit portal appears instead of requiring at least one player to transition through.
  • Fixed a crash as a result of a Conduit closing in Onslaught. 
  • Fixed a permanent white screen if a player revives during Zone cross fade.
  • Fixed issues with time still passing when playing in Solo and pausing the game. 
  • Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur during Zone transitions.
  • Fixed 'Wave Complete' appearing over End of Mission.
  • Potential fix for the 'white wall of fog' that would stay up between Zones. 
  • Possible fix for no initial Conduit spawning. 
  • Fixed issues with missing sound FX within the Onslaught game mode. 
  • Fixed the 'Repeat Last Mission' button not working with Onslaught game modes. 
  • Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration.

thanks, i hope we will also have some gameplay changes and not only bug fixes for onslaught. This mode has a lot of potential, don't stop experiencing with it.

condition per zone : more affinity with pimary/secondary/melee/power  (no restriction like sorties)

check the power restriction, some frames don't use their ultimate (saryn/EV/etc)

more efficiency/additional orb if we use combos instead of spin2win (combos animation team must be sad), headshot etc etc. Reward diverse gameplay instead of only the same meta we use everywhere

reset ammo between zone

more loots, always more loots

Check the feedback thread, people have really cool ideas. Don't let it die

il y a 12 minutes, AvPCelticPredator a dit :

So we can expect the entire next month fixes and updates related to Khora Warframe and Onslaught game mode?

Right!?

I wouldnt count on that .. Because when they did the Shrine of Eidolon first update, all others updates almost fixed nothing about the Tridolon hunt, at least for the speedrunning teams...  There is 2 Eidolons hunts thread going on atm .. So once they are "happy" with the product, they will move on

Archived