Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.5

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

Got stuck on "Updating account information" after leaving elite onslaught.

I can press "T" to open the chat window, but pressing Exit does nothing, and pressing the Escape key does nothing.

Thankfully it let me click Repeat Mission, then cancel it.

Mu9NaSs.jpg

press replay and cancel

8 minutes ago, Yggdrazzil said:

AKA same as Ivara. Which I've literally farmed on three different accounts. It's not hard. You just keep going until the right item drops. 

I've already gotten Ivara and Khora, but its not even close.  Ivara tier 3 spy you can easily do solo in under 5 minutes.  This is 20 minutes.

And no, its not hard - you stand there with equinox/banshee whatever for 20 minutes and leave,  requiring even less thought than ciphering every spy hack, but it certainly is tedious.

Special Effects are good and all, but IM NOT SPENDING AN ENTIRE MONTH PLAYING ONSLOT FOR A CHANCE TO GET A KORA PART. Drop Rate SUCKS!!!!!  If this is any indication to future changes to this game, then Im seriously considering retiring from WARFRAME. Its sad too, because I believe this is a great game, ONE of the Greatest. But im not wasting my time on a game whose makers like to starve their community. Please get ur acts together. In the mean time Ill be looking for a new game to Potentially my preacious time on. Please prove my INITIAL views of u guys wrong. I will not waste my time.

Hey guys! We finally made it so that you can leave index whenever you want instead of having to wait to lose! Check out this new mode we came up with that you can't leave as an host because every other person in the team lose everything.

I understand they want it to be fast paced but I would prefer a zone extraction . Like in every other parts of the game.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue with Mirage's Hall of Mirror clone kills not counting towards anything.

Looks to me like the % Damage Dealt figure for Mirage is still off, I'd guess that Doppelganger damage isn't being counted since I can be on par with other players for kills but way below on % Damage. Minor problem now that the kill counter is working for her, a much appreciated fix.

Edit: May have been wrong, damage % is looking more normal now. Got a few odd rounds at the start I guess where the numbers were off.

• We now give Zone rewards the moment the Conduit portal appears instead of requiring at least one player to transition through.
  • Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration.

THAT!  Those two are what we desperately needed.  Thank you very much for getting those dealt with.

We now give Zone rewards the moment the Conduit portal appears instead of requiring at least one player to transition through.

Does this fix not receiving any rewards if the host doesnt go to the next zone with the rest of the squad?

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.5

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• We now give Zone rewards the moment the Conduit portal appears instead of requiring at least one player to transition through.
  • Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration.

Finally, TY DE, now i can play onslaught peacefully....kind of :DDD

So you fixed people not getting their drops for a run by removing all drops apparantly?  Because I just finished eight rounds thinking I just wasn't paying attention to what our rewards were just to realize at the end that we weren't getting S#&$ and walked away for my trouble with nothingbut a pile of credits.

1 hour ago, _N_I_N_T_E_N_D_O_ said:

Thx!

Can we equip skins on ZAW in future? Please:blush:

They talked about this on a devstream. They said skin actually affect the hit boxes of the weapon or the damage model. And because zaws have extremely unique and special models that specifically effect the damage model, skins are very difficult to equip on them. 

They didn't know of it would ever be a thing

10 минут назад, Arniox сказал:

They talked about this on a devstream. They said skin actually affect the hit boxes of the weapon or the damage model. And because zaws have extremely unique and special models that specifically effect the damage model, skins are very difficult to equip on them. 

They didn't know of it would ever be a thing

Thx for info. Nevertheless we will hope...Maybe one day:satisfied:

Archived