Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.5

[DE]Megan

• Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration.

no you did not.  just had some derp get bored and leave at 7 waves.  host migration froze indefinitely with all of us looking at our spaceships.  upon leaving we got 'reconnect to mission?' messages, which also hung the game.  had to alt f4 and give up on the run.  still bugged to sh*t.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • We now give Zone rewards the moment the Conduit portal appears instead of requiring at least one player to transition through.

HURRRAY no more host griefing

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration.

Is that... is that for real? Happy tears? Now maybe for the rest of the game... lol...

2 hours ago, poor_yorick said:

No other Warframe Blueprints are randoms.

You say that while using Ivara as your user icon? Heh heh, the irony. =)

Ivara's blueprint is found as a random reward in high level spy missions.

• Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration

Thank you for the fixes, DE, but, I'm afraid, not all of them are working as intended

A failed Host migration still causes the issue of the " endless loading screen" and, as a result,  loss of rewards for nothing helps except alt+F4 to make it stop.

Happened twice in a row - once during the elite Onslaught and once in "normal" one. No wish to go and check it again (losing time's frustrating..)

Hopefully the bug will be eventually fixed for there's no other choice now but play solo (not so fun).

TY!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with the Sepfahn Zaw part making extra cloth dangles when made into a Nikana. 

This fixed the sheeth dangle but putting a sugatra on the hilt still creates 2 sugatras.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with the Sepfahn Zaw part making extra cloth dangles when made into a Nikana

DE, please un-fix this (but make it nicer); it was cool having two sugatras on the handle-- one on the hilt and one on the mouth of the scabbard.

DE, what the hell????

Why the host migrations aren't still fixed?

As "Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration", that "fix" didn't almost nothing.

Sometimes i recieve the rewards when host migration fails, but other times i don't.

Also why Host migration still didn't get fixed? Why not just like every other game modes where if the host leaves, the game goes on without interruptions...

18 minutes ago, WeeD_SVRM said:

Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration.

YeeeeesSSS

Nope.

It didn't get fixed.

it would be nice if you could hold her first ability to make a 360 degree aoe attack that does a little less damage . For her third power, I think the cat should be ressumanable because if not, then her third power is a waste of space and wont serve any purpose without the cat. I think that her third ability should be applied by walking up to your cat and interacting with it and free up that ability spot for another ability in which this case would be the exaulted whip. other than that, i think the changes are great! cant wait for the update!

I'm curious if there's any news of a fix for people not actually getting any rewards. The timer for clients gets stuck and at the end of the mission it says you got up to whatever zone the timer was stuck on, which is usually a very early one. No reward popups appear and there's nothing in the end of mission reward list, and apparently nothing in the player's inventory.

Archived