Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malediction-Hex Warframe

(XBOX)DerangedMime00

Decided to go for a more darker warframe concept this time around. Based on a previous warframe with a few new added improvements. Hope you guys enjoy and add thoughts/critique below thank you.^^

Malediction

-----

Type: CC/Buffer

Health: 500

Shield: 750

Armor: 100

Energy: 160

Sprint: 1.10

-----

Abilities:

1. Baneful Grasp: A. Chillbane: Curses an area ensnaring the enemy/enemies and reduces movement speed which procs cold damage per second. B. Poisonbane: Curses an area with mobile toxic gas clouds which hunt down the enemy/enemies that procs gas damage per second. C. Horrorbane: Curses an area that terrifies targets and prevents them from escaping the area of effect and procs radiation per second.

2. Watchers: A toggable ability that causes Void condracs/ravens to slash at enemies dealing Void/Slash damage per strike with a chance of reducing enemy health/damage on proc effect.

3. Death Trance: Maladiction kills herself and enters a void form for a limited time. Passing through enemies jams their weapons. Passing through allies increases status chance and heals them. Returning to physical form heals you a set amount.

4. Wings of Doom: Malediction summons a massive swarm of condracs/ravens that picks up and tears apart enemies within the area. Damage done to enemies is converted to over shields for herself and allies.

Passive: Malady Forte-Status Effects deal more damage and their duration is increased significantly

veli-nystrom-plague-avatar2.jpg?14624819

6 minutes ago, (XB1)DerangedMime00 said:

Decided to go for a more darker warframe concept this time around. Based on a previous warframe with a few new added improvements. Hope you guys enjoy and add thoughts/critique below thank you.^^

Malediction

-----

Type: CC/Buffer

Health: 500

Shield: 750

Armor: 100

Energy: 160

Sprint: 1.10

-----

Abilities:

1. Baneful Grasp: A. Chillbane: Curses an area ensnaring the enemy/enemies and reduces movement speed which procs cold damage per second. B. Poisonbane: Curses an area with mobile toxic gas clouds which hunt down the enemy/enemies that procs gas damage per second. C. Horrorbane: Curses an area that terrifies targets and prevents them from escaping the area of effect and procs radiation per second.

2. Watchers: A toggable ability that causes Void condracs/ravens to slash at enemies dealing Void/Slash damage per strike with a chance of reducing enemy health/damage on proc effect.

3. Death Trance: Maladiction kills herself and enters a void form for a limited time. Passing through enemies jams their weapons. Passing through allies increases status chance and heals them. Returning to physical form heals you a set amount.

4. Wings of Doom: Malediction summons a massive swarm of condracs/ravens that picks up and tears apart enemies within the area. Damage done to enemies is converted to over shields for herself and allies.

Passive: Malady Forte-Status Effects deal more damage and their duration is increased significantly

veli-nystrom-plague-avatar2.jpg?14624819

Nioce! So instead of inaros, the god of sand its malediction, the god of disease. I personally would prefer more energy cause he looks like a wizard with his staff so he would be casting more "spells", but I like!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Also I had a brief thought on a new frame as well awhile ago. I have not thought of any abilities and figured you're the man for that! 

Going to work soon but I will give it a thorough review and notes when I get back. Maybe some form of a throwable Void hammer that casts lightening bolts on impact. Would be fun to see that. :D

1 minute ago, (XB1)DerangedMime00 said:

Going to work soon but I will give it a thorough review and notes when I get back. Maybe some form of a throwable Void hammer that casts lightening bolts on impact. Would be fun to see that. :D

YES! Sorry if you're a destiny fan, but destiny isn't my favorite. Destiny 2 was better, and after seeing the titan's lightning smashing and throwing, I really wanted something like that in warframe!!

21 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

YES! Sorry if you're a destiny fan, but destiny isn't my favorite. Destiny 2 was better, and after seeing the titan's lightning smashing and throwing, I really wanted something like that in warframe!!

Never really played Destiny much at all maybe 3 hours and that was all I could take lol before I go you managed to get the wheels turning in my head churning and thought of this type of warframe: Beor-Berserker Warframe. Much like Nidus where his power is based on Mutation Beor is based on his Rage meter where the more damage he receives and gives the more animalistic/ballistic he becomes. Work in progress but think of him as a very grumpy and murderous bear. x) Give a listen to Beast in Black-Beast in Black and you might get a good visualization of what I am thinking about.

viking_berserker_by_sirend-d34k16u.jpg

1 hour ago, (XB1)DerangedMime00 said:

Never really played Destiny much at all maybe 3 hours and that was all I could take lol before I go you managed to get the wheels turning in my head churning and thought of this type of warframe: Beor-Berserker Warframe. Much like Nidus where his power is based on Mutation Beor is based on his Rage meter where the more damage he receives and gives the more animalistic/ballistic he becomes. Work in progress but think of him as a very grumpy and murderous bear. x) Give a listen to Beast in Black-Beast in Black and you might get a good visualization of what I am thinking about.

viking_berserker_by_sirend-d34k16u.jpg

OMG YOU GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA!!! Join my topic, itll be called "A new warframe discussion"