Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Still no fix for poor Khora systems and blueprint droprate.

I managed to get Khora System BP after playing for 2 days after the release of the SO.
But the Warframe BP ... until today I had no chance of getting it at all.
Not sure if it's bad luck or the chance of getting it is the lowest out of all rewards; even though the drop rate is the same as the System but I managed to get another System BP.

15 minutes ago, RealRogue said:

Host migration is not fixed... Just wasted another hour of my life. Seriosly thinking of giving up. Please check who has lost items and return them all!!!

you know that will not happen. they add more enemy's but are unable to fix a major issue.

20 minutes ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

Please fix Zone 36 in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught spawning enemies too slow and causing the run to fail (like they spawn really really slow)

how in hell can you even GET to zone 36? even with killing everything as soon as it spawns the damn efficiency runs down faster than it rises through kills - and this long before zone 36...

beside that, yes there are some zones that spawns still to few enemies (especially the ones that spawns grineer and corpus on rather large maps).

For gods sake, if the patch-to-(actual) fix ratio stays the same then we will still loose our stuff next month

Dont wanna offend you DE but this is the most broken update in years compared to the actual content it has

Keep it up with the fixes, hopefully it will work out at the end of the week

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Added more types of Grineer, Corpus, and Infested Specimens to Onslaught.
  • Overhauled the Onslaught Void tile by adding more Specimen spawns and improving Specimen navigation throughout the tile.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality when trying to launch Onslaught with a rank < 30 Warframe.
  • Fixed Conduit transitioning FX restarting if you enter Conduit during the final 5 seconds where screen is already auto-fading to white.

Just went in first mission. SPawns are messed up/none existent.

Is it possible to remove and change Elite zone 4 and 6 or is it 7? The Iced Planet Infested and Lua Grineer tilesets. They are too big and solo players will always suffer some lose of efficiency timing due to the large area + not enough enemy spawning to make up for the large area.

Archived