Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

[DE]Megan

Still no fixes for:

• Kubrows and Helminth Chargers losing loyalty whenever Venari is dismissed due to death or time expiration on ability. (Present since 20th April 2018)
  • Companions and Sentinels not persisting after reviving with Khora (Present since 20th April 2018)
  • Companions and Sentinels not re-appearing when exiting Titania's Razorwing form on Plains Of Eidolon (Present since October 12th 2017)
  • Titania's Razorwing form being targetted by anti-archwing missiles on Plains Of Eidolon, resulting in unavoidable instant death (Present since a holtfix in December 2017)
  • Titania's entire ability roster not functioning reliably or correctly. (Present since August 19th 2016)

Decided to play again Onslaught, cause i like it, i really like it.... it happened again, as always.

R0mxQpU.png?1

Dg2IeeT.png?1

¿Any reward...?

Z6iEPTu.png?2

Of course not. Pls fix those host migrations... i wanna play the Sanctuary Onslaught, but its impossible, im playing for nothing, for the lulz. So i think i wont play again until i hear this is properly fixed. Sorry DE.

il y a 5 minutes, XzWasPzX a dit :

Decided to play again Onslaught, cause i like it, i really like it.... it happened again, as always.

R0mxQpU.png?1

Dg2IeeT.png?1

¿Any reward...?

Z6iEPTu.png?2

Of course not. Pls fix those host migrations... i wanna play the Sanctuary Onslaught, but its impossible, im playing for nothing, for the lulz. So i think i wont play again until i hear this is properly fixed. Sorry DE.

look like zone 8 force migration, meaning rot C is impossible? unless you solo. 

The problem isn't all about the tile set but also enemies AI. Grineer units run to find cover as soon as they see you and nullifier crewmen don't even move from their spawning spot. And the new grineer worker even worse there're just a few of them all the map and they use the same AI as melee grineer unit .Whenever they think you're out of reach (aim gliding or stand on a high ground ) they'll just stand there and swinging their melee weapon make it harder to find these units.

How bout you guys fix the spawning with the regular enemies you put in the maps BEFORE adding new enemies and adding more stuff to a BROKEN game mode FFS ....... have the Drudge in an Elite map with 2 spawning every 5 seconds or so ....... 2!!!

Really get your priorities in order.

2 minutes ago, BemoGuinness said:

How bout you guys fix the spawning with the regular enemies you put in the maps BEFORE adding new enemies and adding more stuff to a BROKEN game mode FFS ....... have the Drudge in an Elite map with 2 spawning every 5 seconds or so ....... 2!!!

Really get your priorities in order.

that's right it happened to me on frking kuva fortress tileset and maybe about 4-5 of them all over the map 

Justo ahora, FoularReborn dijo:

BIG PROBLEM, sometimes there are zones with dreges and they are waaay to few, spawning in groups of 2-3 max, and dont attack you, just standing or walking around where they spawn

True, i saw it too... Ceres Tileset, the map was almost empty, and of course the efficiendy decreased fast, cause we couldnt kill almost anyone...

1 minute ago, XzWasPzX said:

True, i saw it too... Ceres Tileset, the map was almost empty, and of course the efficiendy decreased fast, cause we couldnt kill almost anyone...

seems to be only with the dreges though, the other zone-faction-pack-thingeys work fine, real run-killer though

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Overhauled the Onslaught Void tile by adding more Specimen spawns and improving Specimen navigation throughout the tile.

Just wanted to point out, zone 13, Lua.  I'm not sure what the tile would be called but it was a small one, the center common area then the edges had the halls leading to rooms in a small, hexagonal orangment.  The only enemy that spawned here was dredge forman and they where very sparce.  5 seconds of no one on the map was repeadedly passing. Then, when they did spawn only 3-5 forman where spawning.  our efficiency went for 99-0 in mere seconds.  game over..     the tile set before that one however, was 100X timer better.  good enemy spawns and traffic flow, we could actually sustain the efficiency drop.

k4O8n2n.png

i had A bug Where in this tileset no enemies spawned except the Grineer that repairs things

3 tiles later I had a Void Tileset which only contained ancient infested without all the little crew

Played solo.. But this is kinda unacceptable .. Still some spawning problem

So with all these fixes you break the game mode even further .. 

Still no fix for the Host migration.. sitll broken after the fix

As many have said : host migration isn't fixed...at all. 

Just save our progress on every rotation so ppl doesn't loose their stuff then you can continue to experiment with your network code on your time instead of ours..

Archived