Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

Yeah agree with @Jojo974 and all the other people talking about this host migration...

Just played for and hour and a half and host migration means im stuck in an endless loading screen.

There is no fix other than just closing the game and you lose all your progress, xp and rewards. 

Not fun.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jojo974 said:

Host migration is not fixed. Thank you, 3 hours of farm for one Braton Vandal Receiver, host migration and i loose my item.

I love Warframe, but at that day it's a very bad update.

The same thing happened to me, lost 2 khora parts because someone decided to be a d**k and leave as a host just to mess with us. Effing sick and tired of this by now. I’ve played this game nonstop for the past months, but now it’s time to take a break:)

In sanctuary unslot on zone 6 lua when i entered the portal it looked like the normal scene that would happen but then for a few seconds my warframe was stuck next to the portal. After witch i got a host migration in progres loading screen witch was stuck as well and i had to close the game.

Yeaaah im gonna give this another month before i invest more time into it. This REAAAAALLY should have had the wave reward backup system.from endless relics implemented into it by default. Lost 2 Khora BPs and 1 Braton Receiver to failed transitions and hard crashes and i just cant be bothered in this state.

"There's a game in this bug" - Monto 2018 (about a different game which i'm going to go play now 😊)

Edited by Jukantos
Typos on mobile

IDK if its just my internet connection or the game but whenever i get to an onslaught mission and when the host migration thing happen with the loading screen i cant get out of it, either i wait till the efficiency go 0 or i close the game and reopen it.

Edited by Epicarl069

Wake me up, when Onslaught drop chances go up to 5% and "Efficiency" is no longer dependent on a lucky spawn and map tile...

"Fix" as much you like in the meantime.

3920_S400_Lost_Gardens_of_Heligan_cbe7ee

Has anybody mentioned Eidolon Warp yet?

Edited by Toran
il y a 1 minute, -TGR-Tariksimsek55 a dit :

you fix the problems but there are other problems. It falls out of the game and falls from the other players. there are no gifts due to this problem. The prize pool drop rate is already low , I will stop playing for game from this problem.

The prize pool drop is low. No my friend, she is inesistente.it's not normal for loot rates to be so low.

Two more host migration fails where I lost relics and a lot of focus so I switched to solo on the normal onslaught, got to zone 6 which was on a tileset like Heiracon and there were maybe 6 or 7 enemies spawning in the whole zone.. not even moving, efficiency dropped too far to recover. So I couldn't even get to rotation C for my 5% chance of getting the drop I want. Lovely Stuff.

19 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

More types???
Really!?

For God sake why not drops, anything, mods, endos, materials like in all other missions with enemies!?

It will be better guys that u make huge hotfix and release him, instead to hotfixing every time after 1-2h.

If there were drops, this would be the best farming place by far. Tons of spawn that spawn as quick as you can kill them, and rotates enemy factions every zone making you literally not have to go anywhere.

And lore wise, these are just simulations.

The special rewards here are the relics/radiants, and lots of xp/focus.

• Like 1

DE, could you please to nerf the efficiency drop on Onslaught when i am solo? With such host migration bug everywhere, i wish i can do solo without worrying that my efficiency drop as much as doing party. I know that this supposed to be an end game, but an endless game especially it will goes up when you are killing enemy which the solo-ist will be suffer from the loneliness and killing not as fast as party I even don't know if the enemy spawn also increase when you are partying as any mission. I think what should be done is to decrease the efficiency drop rate for solo and increase it on party member, let's face it, you will never drop a single efficiency as someone can do nuking with weapon or ability. So yeah increasing them also making balance for solo.

Meanwhile in Sanctuary: "Host Migration in Progress" for 8 minutes.

After reading some of the replies I'm glad I'm not the only one who's lost khora parts, vandal pieces, and the like.  I'm still surprised they're patching audio gliches instead of the one thing players want fixed

Edited by Tozai

pls take the useless photora scenes out of the drop table and give the 2 c rotation parts dropchances that are not frustrating. its 5 days now and i didnt got one of the C rotation khora parts. :heartbroken:

20 hours ago, RealRogue said:

Host migration is not fixed... Just wasted another hour of my life. Seriosly thinking of giving up. Please check who has lost items and return them all!!!

I actually sent um a polite little message about that.  Got the boilerplate "We aren't sure what items you aquire in missions and thus cant reward them, any endo, resources lost blah blah blah."

You'd think the items would be directly added to our inventory and not in limbo until the inevitable crash.

Got host migration again and got stuck on the loading screen.
And of course at the end I lost all of the rewards (all of them were relics so I'm fine about that, got lots of them from previous days' continuous onslaughts).

But can something be done about hosts aborting missions?
I've been experiencing multiple times when hosts just abort missions, which made me think that they just leave due to unwanted rewards.
If that's the intention, that would be really selfish and inconsiderate since there might be others who wanted those rewards and ends up losing them.

The host migration in SO is much more serious and affects other players much more than regular missions'.
In regular missions, players can continue after the migration and complete it, but in SO it's either stuck in migration screen or even losing everything and end.

I'm not saying that all hosts that abort missions have this intention, but I'm sure there are players like this.
However, players who does this really ruins the gaming experience and mood.

• Like 1

No resources, no loot. After farming the Vandals and the mod, why do I keep coming to the Sanctuary? For the scoreboard? No. there will be no more interest.

DE you must reconsider the risk that the Santuary is totally deserted by the players. More chance of loot Khora and Vandal, credits, resources, New Mods. You have to make Beast of Sanctuary the real end game