Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, HalidarSilvercloud said:

Yes, uhm, I just did an elite onslaught run, and the first zone was...nothing but Drugde workers, in very small numbers too. We finished zone 1 with 42% efficiency...the following zones were normal. :crylaugh:

We failed Zone 8 because of not enough of these mobs spawning..please stop adding new features to Onslaught until the current ones have been fixed, it becomes clearer with each one they are not being tested.

4 minutes ago, HalidarSilvercloud said:

Yes, uhm, I just did an elite onslaught run, and the first zone was...nothing but Drugde workers, in very small numbers too. We finished zone 1 with 42% efficiency...the following zones were normal. :crylaugh:

..until zone 14... another workers only spawn. the decay is fast there so its impossible to sustain.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.6

Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:

• Added more types of Grineer, Corpus, and Infested Specimens to Onslaught.
  • Overhauled the Onslaught Void tile by adding more Specimen spawns and improving Specimen navigation throughout the tile.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality when trying to launch Onslaught with a rank < 30 Warframe.
  • Fixed Conduit transitioning FX restarting if you enter Conduit during the final 5 seconds where screen is already auto-fading to white.

would love to see a fix for loss of Affinity and rewards when your host decides to disband just when it's getting good and you get stuck on the loading screen for 10 minutes and the game feels like throwing all your hard earned spoils away </3 

1 minute ago, EmperorBrenex said:

In all fairness, it's not the host's fault the feature does not work.

That is true if they would not bail the instance you hit zone 8. Leaving everyone in the squad left hanging to host migrations and pure damn luck if they keep anything at all from the last 15-30 minutes 

DE~ You told me that the reward for host migration has been fixed in 22.18.5

"Fixed Clients not receiving rewards after Onslaught mission ends due to a failed Host migration."  

This is what you said in the updated content of 22.18.5

Obviously, there is NO!   

If you don't really fix a problem that many people care about, please don't say that  problem has been fixed.

This is only consuming the player's patience and confidence in you.

Thanks for the hot fixes, but I feel like there is still a long way to go with regards to the Sanctuary Onslaught. For example, I just experienced 2 problems in the same zone. First, all my abilities were blocked, including Operator Mode. Had to die to solve that. Second, got completely stuck as an Operator (mind the strange glow). The unstuck command did not help at all. Had to stay behind while the rest of my team carried on.

6LYRnfV.jpg

I would just like to add that I really love this game and enjoy it for the most part, but lately it feels like we, the PC players, are just some kind of beta-testers for consoles, cause you keep rolling out these unpolished, broken updates that give a lot of people some hard time and frustration. This is not acceptable, even if this game claims to be free to play. We all know that you earn a lot of money from players like me and others like myself, so at least treat us with some respect and do a proper bug testing before releasing an update.

1 hour ago, RealRogue said:

Host migration is not fixed... Just wasted another hour of my life. Seriosly thinking of giving up. Please check who has lost items and return them all!!!

Yes again,I have tried near 10 times for this gamemode and it is still broken with regards to Host Migration. 
The entire game breaks when a host leaves this has always been a problem.

Apart from host migrations still causing all rewards to be lost, the game also freezes (roughly) every other Onslaught mission, although in my case no longer mid-mission but in the summary screen afterward while account info is being updated. 

Just now, BlackRavenLord said:

Good evening :)

Thank you for your constant commitment!

I have a question, is it normal that after getting up from the ground your partner (kubrow, kavat) disappears?
Let me explain better, his health bar is still there, but he is not ...

That is the new feature of the warframe, is something like a STEALTH!

U don't see your pet but he is somewhere there. :nerd:

18 minutes and my squad appears to load slowely or rather i can see their ships

How can you even post a claim that its fixed when you have multitude of users that can prove you wrong DE?

Perhaps you need to extend the rigors of your hotfix tests

so 15 minutes +5 minutes lost so far lets see if i can get 35 minutes in this nice cozy host migration

Archived